Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

44 minutes ago, partymonster said:

ctfu

and people try to say Lana isn't one of the most influential artists of our time... 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

From what I take in, Lana sings far more about other people's drug use than her own, which I think a lot of people don't recognize, including the critics and fans that think it makes them extra edgy for listening to her songs about doing drugs when they were 13.  

(Also I'm not talking about alcohol here)

The songs where she really sings about herself doing drugs are only referencing weed in HBTB, Brooklyn Baby, BTD, etc. Florida Kilos is the exception but maybe that's the reason it's only on the deluxe release. 

I think Lanas reference to drugs is predominantly to do with her relationships and how she has seen it through with people even when they've clearly got these problems. I might be missing tonnes of reference but from what I find important in her music, only like 2% of that is drugs. So what I'm trying to say is, when people say that all she wants to sing about is drugs, I think they have spent an extremely limited amount of time listening to her and understanding her lyrics. 

25 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

she should get a truck like the surf shop truck and have it be an ice cream truck and sell popsicles with her face on it 

o58VDmq.png

we need a lizzy grant ice cream pop, tutti frutti & cherry flavor :lolliney: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

imagine. a popsicle for each of her albums. RCS would be the crown jewel. and one with her face on it. i'd sell my soul to get one :oprah3:

okay poll what flavor would each album be incl. RCS, i have thoughts but i don't want anyone to disagree with me

sUcVobB.png