Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

i really love cherry blossom and it's such a comforting, sweet song, but i really don't want it reworked & released, i just don't like the idea of releasing old leaked songs in general, it'd be so strange to have my three versions of cherry blossom in the "blue banisters demos" album :icant: but... if that's what lana wants to do, i respect her decision :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i really love cherry blossom and it's such a comforting, sweet song, but i really don't want it reworked & released, i just don't like the idea of releasing old leaked songs in general, it'd be so strange to have my three versions of cherry blossom in the "blue banisters demos" album :icant: 

Same with me but Im ok if its Cherry Blossom. This song deserves everything :xcry: It should be a title track.

Mmeow~

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ldrakalg > honeymoon > sirens > cotcc > ultraviolence > nfr > paradise > born to die > lfl :shh:

i predict that blue banisters will be in the top five :oopna:

OMG... I can smell the taste. DeluluKing approved!

Mmeow~

42 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

I swear I have a take 2 track of cherry blossom where she says Angelina :makeup:

oh that’s possible i forgot there are like 10 different demos :facepalm:

42 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

in lana's instagram caption it was "angelina" 

lana barely knows the lyrics of her own songs a month after their release i’m not counting on her to know the correct one :tanisha:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

bet i’ll bring y’all some candy since lanzi doesn’t want to  :hottie:

smthing sweet n sour pls! 

I think what's made the quick release is how cocc's been finished for quite a while now. the vinyl production needed to sate the business aspect of the record rollout. so that's probably the main reason as to how she's able to move so quickly imo

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

in lana's instagram caption it was "angelina" 

Can't believe Lana wrote a song for Angelina Jolie. Her Tomb Raider era is cumming

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Can't believe Lana wrote a song for Angelina Jolie. Her Tomb Raider era is cumming

tenor.gif

down. been ready for THAT lara_croft_male.jpg

Spoiler

the fuckin male tomb raider edits are so GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY dfjskgbsjkgfbsdj.fbds.jfkbas.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I love it tho 

UV/Honeymoon

21 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

tenor.gif

Maybe Lana will cosplay Lara for the Cherry Blossom MV! :xgiggle: her polygon tits era!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I don't like Honeymoon much. I like maybe 3 songs (like Music to Watch Boys To) just like Chemtrails. Lust For Life is better for me despite all the bad duets in there.  Even so some of her most beautiful songs are in LFL.

I went and listened to LFL for the first time in ages again today. I'd forgotten just how many great songs there are on there (13 Beaches, Heroin, Change) but it's just weird as an album. Totally lacking in cohesiveness. It opens with retro 60's vibes, ends with retro 60's vibes and then in between has elements of BTD, HM and some weird-ass crap that I hate (Coachella). But I fell back in love with a lot of the songs all over again. I realised at the end though, it was like the whole album was her way of tying up one era, then singing about changing, wanting to move out of the black, into the blue (which we've seen in all songs since) before going out with the sounds of an ocean that kind of teases the NFL vibes (MAC etc). She told us she was changing in that album and she did. I only hope that the lyrics from DBJAG on COCC "I'm not going to change" might be heralding her choosing to screw off wanting to be more commercially acceptable and sort of returning to a more dramatically dark, if only thematically, vibe of previous eras (without having to use old lyrics, topics or even musical excerpts.)