Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Leak his gay frat boy  experimentation tapes more like

i know y'all are joking but that would be a disgusting violation of privacy and so gross. Celebrities (and the people who date them) are people too and they have a right to privacy and human decency.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i know y'all are joking but that would be a disgusting violation of privacy and so gross. Celebrities (and the people who date them) are people too and they have a right to privacy and human decency.

But how hot would the tapes be tho :dua:

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Yes it’s a joke hun, no need to virtue signal. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

No lol, it’s edited but keeps getting reposted as real unfortunately

to be fair it DOES read like something she would say :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

I don't like Stint's producion on Honeymoon demos (God Knows, Freak 2nd demo, The Blackest Day and Say Yes To Heaven?). Yes, there are some cool elements in each one of them, but as a whole they sound weird (not a good kind of weird). The drums sound bad imo (specially in The Blackest Day) and the instrumentals don't really fit the mood of the songs. The Honeymoon final versions are much better (maybe except for the first demo of Freak). Also, the Honeymoon version of Beautiful People (don't remember who produced it) sounds weird too. I like the lyrical improvement (Early months of Mid-July who?) and also the vocals are great (The ones in the 2nd version are my favorite), but the instruments don't sound "organic", specially the drums. Thanks Cthulhu we got the amazing slow dreamy glamourous and well-produced alternative masterpiece that is Honeymoon.

14 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

What I hate about Lana being called an industry plant is not the concept itself but the idea that “industry plants” are somehow a bad thing...

Like all artists who were unknown to the GP before being famous are industry plants, cause labels seek out new talents and then heavily invest in them hoping for a return 

Britney Spears is the definition of an industry plant, Gaga, Justin Bieber etc... all “industry plants”

But they don’t get called industry plant cause nobody is out to get them

Plus Lana is one of the most successful artists in the world so even if her start was “fake” and “planted” she’s long overcome it 

Mentally prepare yourselves for Mother's day this Sunday when she'll probably post a picture of some carnations and chocolates along with a caption about how Candace really loved them

Last year it appeared to be the beginning of her descent into QftC and the subsequent cursed clarification video

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Watch that day just be the day she announces her candidacy for CA Governor in the recall election. Her platform being: reparations, no mask mandates, folk for all, and another third wave of feminism. RCS is actually her campaign slogan. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg