Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

54 minutes ago, May said:

BTD 10th anniversary re-issue with an extra disc of reworked unreleased tracks incoming :trisha:

That was be fucking amazing! I would love to hear an updated version of Serial Killer and Hollywood's Dead since they were recorded during the BTD sessions.

The unhinged energy in this thread today.. i can’t wait for the next 3 days when the moon is in aries :oprah2: keep it up ladies, I’m living for it, this is why i visit the thread every day :w8ing::hooker:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Just emailed a couple of vinyl/cd plants if they're gonna receive any new or have heard about any new BB shipments or some shit, I'm so bored so hopefully they'll reply and take away my pain :bebe:

lights, camera, acción

34 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

Just emailed a couple of vinyl/cd plants if they're gonna receive any new or have heard about any new BB shipments or some shit, I'm so bored so hopefully they'll reply and take away my pain :bebe:

I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS ENERGY SHOULD WE DM LANA'S DAD??? 

faSE.gif

2 hours ago, bel air rose said:

do we think boz used the squidward licking a popsicle pic as a clue? 

maybe the cover is from the day she took that blue popsicle pic...:trisha:

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

I know it's not happening, but imagine if the album cover was her with a blue rock candy stick in her mouth

ladies... we into something

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Vinyl plants workers when they get the 4th Lana album to press in a year and the 1357th email from fans asking about them

Is It That Serious Damn Ma GIF - IsItThatSerious DamnMa Hyunjin - Descubre  & Comparte GIFsReceptionist GIFs | Tenor

PLSSSSSS I'M WHEEZING:eartha:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Vinyl plants workers when they get the 4th Lana album to press in a year and the 1357th email from fans asking about them

Is It That Serious Damn Ma GIF - IsItThatSerious DamnMa Hyunjin - Descubre  & Comparte GIFsReceptionist GIFs | Tenor

good thing I brought out my alias Anna Roger from PR and media management :creepna3:

lights, camera, acción

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

she always drops/hints the catchiest track of the album. iQyBk13.gif but it's usually contrast to the actual album.
BTD - Video Games
HM - HBTB
NFR. - Cinnamon. 
COCC - TJF 

LFL? - Love. but what was it? an album with higher bop to ballad ratio iQyBk13.gif summer bummer groupie love white mustang lust for life titillating piano KEYS cherry in my feelings m4wRCaq.giftenor.gif

Blue Banisters? a ballad.
 iQyBk13.gif  BTD??? Video Games -> LOTSA BANGERS. iQyBk13.gif SHE'S GONNA PULL A REVERSE COCC- AND SERVE AN ALBUM OF BANGERS 18eafadc909e08d50ce576e288e2e25e.gifm961RE6.gif&key=8431efcc37803cd715e38af73t9BJr4.gifd6Df0Op.gif
DROP UR BUSSIES HUNTS SHE'S CVMING. giphy.gifISONwqS.gif 

TULSA JESUS FREAKIN ON THE BLUE BANISTERS MNKyW1y.gif5HZJpVQ.gifActivePassionateBinturong-size_restrictegiphy.gifoprah_reaction_3.gifFatherlyColorlessAsianlion-size_restrict

oNF8dlK.gif62c39e0809d47ab02013f578b7a912f8.gif

Hide contents

5HZJpVQ.gif5HZJpVQ.gif5HZJpVQ.gif

diamantes wild. crazy. mental institution. bitch needs a straight jacket 

6 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

heal urself before u step into my space. it can be hard to accept love n light but I hope ur really able to one day XSScFX8.gif

edit: BITCH! nvmd. I think. :gasp::thumb3::lush::thumb3:

i forgot to say jk sorry

29 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

YES!! ASK HIM ABOUT TYPES OF FISHING HOOKS FIRST TO SET THE MOOD :coffee:

Once I almost texted him to say that I liked his shirts. I'm almost texting it now to make room for conversation 

38 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

We will be moving into our fallout shelter where we wait out the storm :bebe:

tbh i'd be here for it :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e