Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

which shade of blue will the banisters be? :oprah3: i like "carolina blue" :agree: 

Shades of Blue | Blue shades colors, Types of blue colour, Types of blue

oxford blue def

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

which shade of blue will the banisters be? :oprah3: i like "carolina blue" :agree: 

Carolina Blue too :lanahairflip:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Tiffany Blue is straight up aquamarine hahah. But I will say the Tiffany name is evocative of the pearls she wears in the music video, so imma go with my girl Tiff :nails:

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

carolina or electric

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

What I hate about Lana being called an industry plant is not the concept itself but the idea that “industry plants” are somehow a bad thing...

Like all artists who were unknown to the GP before being famous are industry plants, cause labels seek out new talents and then heavily invest in them hoping for a return 

Britney Spears is the definition of an industry plant, Gaga, Justin Bieber etc... all “industry plants”

But they don’t get called industry plant cause nobody is out to get them

Plus Lana is one of the most successful artists in the world so even if her start was “fake” and “planted” she’s long overcome it 

It’s so dumb bc like yea i don’t like industry plants but video games was an authentic viral hit & she was publicly signed to a major label so it makes no sense at all omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

This is random but it does relate to Lana-I’ve been thinking about the question for the culture post and applying to myself and it’s actually really helped myself.

As a young Bi male I’ve often had strange experiences where I feel people have fixated on me as an idea and not as a person and the reasoning people have always provided is me being hysterical. Well I now believe this all relates to our societal hate of “feminity” - I never presented myself in a stereotypical “gay” manner, though there is nothing wrong with doing so-at the very least I have some feminine traits and mannerisms. 

With feminity in society it’s never truly praised like masculinity merely sexualised - I must exist as an anomaly like many others as I’ve consistently had behaviour which I felt strangely similar to that of women although the difference is it is constantly reiterated that I am a man that isn’t overtly “gay” and so said behaviour is acceptable.  People feel as though they can constantly critique and comment on my appearance/behaviour both positively and negatively in both a sexual and non sexualised manner(mainly from men) and I cannot object as women do not see this as being reflective of their own experiences of sexism in force which is understandable as there obviously would be clear differences on a gender level. 

It is however frustrating as I have been consistently isolated as an individual and wondered much like Lana(though her post was worded terribly) whether this was my fault and whether I caused it in the vein of me saying no and them seeing yes.

I now see this represents a much bigger picture and am grateful of her terribly worded but well intentioned essays.

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

powder 

The concept of a banister in any color except the neutrals seems v aesthetically unpleasing :bebe:

It lines up Lana’s HomeGoods interior design taste all the while her sister’s baby daddy is on HGTV. 

Said he'd come back every May,

Spoiler

62-BF620-F-5-AAE-4942-8-AB3-33-D59436-C3
Just to help me if I paint my banisters blue

40-F3-D3-FB-46-C0-4-B1-C-AB59-FE75-FAEB0

Blue banisters, ooh

580-DA8-FE-F6-F2-4463-B951-65-AF2585-FFC

Said he'd fix my weathervane

352-BFEC4-5-B0-A-495-A-9538-9-A8-D8-A5-B
Give me children, take away my pain

2-E3-F06-B4-5551-48-E1-84-CF-4-BB1-AA5-D

And paint my banisters blue

67-CF52-B7-F863-4122-A542-962-DEDA1-ECE0

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

She wakes up and chooses chaos so definitely

:illumilana:  indigo  :godlaugh:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+