Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I’d absolutely hate another Cocc or NFR , I can’t really call any of the material a memorable or iconic highlight 

Good songs are there but nothing that matches Blue Jeans, Video games or shades of cool for sure 

Anything on NFR is better than BJ. MAC destroys VG. :thirst: Go meditate or something and try to change ur tasteless soul.

Mmeow~

12 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Anything on NFR is better than BJ. MAC destroys VG. :thirst: Go meditate or something and try to change ur tasteless soul.

imagine thinking mac is better than video games :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

imagine thinking mac is better than video games :oprah2:

:oprah2::oprah2::oprah2::oprah2: How is it not better? Stop trolling. MAC COCCk destroys that song. Don't be delusional.

Mmeow~

tbh im glad she told the offended people to fuck off, she had nothing to apologize for imo, she would look silly if she backtracked

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh im glad she told the offended people to fuck off, she had nothing to apologize for imo, she would look silly if she backtracked

People had the right to be offended and Lana should have said sorry for dropping names

3 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

People had the right to be offended and Lana should have said sorry for dropping names

the only people that had the right to be offended were the people she name dropped, everyone else is irrelevant, while i agree she went about it wrong, she didn't really say anything negative about them, she just threw them under the bus a lil bit :eartha:

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the only people that had the right to be offended were the people she name dropped, everyone else is irrelevant, while i agree she went about it wrong, she didn't really say anything negative about them, she just threw them under the bus a lil bit :eartha:

WOC deal every day with the misconception that they're stronger than WASPs. When she decided to name drop, she chose to perpetuate this same line of thinking and liking or not, her fans absorb it and projects it in the real world. 

When she posted it, I thought that she was a 100% right. But when time passed and I could reflect on it, I saw that she was wrong on many premises. 

Another album thread turned into a giant circle jerk/echo chamber. A never-ending cesspool of horrible takes. The so-called ''fans'' leading a campaign to turn Lana into another Doja Cat or Dua Lipa because they have one dimensional taste in music. If it isn't strings/synths/guitar heavy melodrama pop, it's automatically categorized as beige, boring, watered-down or trash. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Another album thread turned into a giant circle jerk/echo chamber. A never-ending cesspool of horrible takes. The so-called ''fans'' leading a campaign to turn Lana into another Doja Cat or Dua Lipa because they have one dimensional taste in music. If it isn't strings/synths/guitar heavy melodrama pop, it's automatically categorized as beige, boring, watered-down or trash. 

:awk:

Jack's still not going to fuck you

6 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Jack and his beige, boring, watered down trash flops are forever gone. Get over it

5 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

lol quit scavenging material for ur house of complaints to then just put the others into. it's thread-stifling 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

because they have one dimensional taste in music.

the jokes just write themselves

8 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

You're back :flutter::flutter::flutter:

14 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Go fuck yourself.

Edited by Lentilus
My banned era incoming

21 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

serving clown-energy like 

E0pzRr5WUAEYqQP?format=jpg&name=small

:flop: