Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

46 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Another album thread turned into a giant circle jerk/echo chamber. A never-ending cesspool of horrible takes. The so-called ''fans'' leading a campaign to turn Lana into another Doja Cat or Dua Lipa because they have one dimensional taste in music. If it isn't strings/synths/guitar heavy melodrama pop, it's automatically categorized as beige, boring, watered-down or trash. 

I love NFR and I love COCC, I also think that Jack is a great and talented producer. But I don‘t like how you treat other users here on LB, so have another troll post:

58or00.jpg

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh im glad she told the offended people to fuck off, she had nothing to apologize for imo, she would look silly if she backtracked

Nah I didn't say she should've apologized or backtracked - it was simply about the way she came off despite her good intentions - she could've kindly clarified and left it alone, that's it that's all.

44 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

she needs to post the lyrics or post another vague preview where we guess what those chords are used in Guy-Man-Reading-Book-Animation-Moving-Im

LMAO, hell yeah, even anything vague will do. I need something to run off with :creep:

13 minutes ago, Venice said:

Nah I didn't say she should've apologized or backtracked - it was simply about the way she came off despite her good intentions - she could've kindly clarified and left it alone, that's it that's all.

LMAO, hell yeah, even anything vague will do. I need something to run off with :creep:

Pawn Shop Blues random video drop teas pls anything really 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Another album thread turned into a giant circle jerk/echo chamber. A never-ending cesspool of horrible takes. The so-called ''fans'' leading a campaign to turn Lana into another Doja Cat or Dua Lipa because they have one dimensional taste in music. If it isn't strings/synths/guitar heavy melodrama pop, it's automatically categorized as beige, boring, watered-down or trash. 

You can't lecture people on how to be a Lana fan when you're not even one :xgiggle: get out

Capture.jpg

3 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

Anything on NFR is better than BJ. MAC destroys VG. :thirst: Go meditate or something and try to change ur tasteless soul.

You must be on crack, Mac is very forgettable, case in point would her career have been successful if she had released that in the beginning? I’d bet no-the only song that could lick bjs boots is the greatest and possibly California 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

You must be on crack, Mac is very forgettable, case in point would her career have been successful if she had released that in the beginning? I’d bet no-the only song that could lick bjs boots is the greatest and possibly California 

Mac is forgettable??

one of her best songs ever, you are cray cray

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She's apparently in Florida so she's not doin' anything and we lost

tenor.gif

snorting it like a champ, does that count as something?:sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She's apparently in Florida so she's not doin' anything and we lost

tenor.gif

If the album is already done (assuming it is because BOZ has it all) there isn’t really much she has to do to prep for anything..

It’s also possible the ‘era properly starting’ in two weeks could just be an announcement of things to come 

plus she has two weeks to have fun and if she’s somehow doing radio shows or something it’s gonna be by phone, not like she needs to stay in LA 

"Don’t forget me"