Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Me reading the past 10 pages to dua and taylor hate for no reason :crossed::deadbanana:

anyways on the case of ben/ed’s attention to lana vs dua... do y’all not realize they are very different kinds of artists? Dua is a main pop girl, one of the most popular female artists rn - of course she’s gonna get all the attention.

As for lana, well. she’s lana. she doesn’t seem to want/need promo besides the bare minimum so

tbh i'd rather see her stretch out the chemtrails era rather then forget about it and move on to bb... even paradise had more time to rest, cocc feels more like an ep than a proper album

but i do wanna see what she's preparing to promote for this next record, hopefully the gucci collab is for this next album and we get a photoshoot

11 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The next era will start with a QFTC 2.0

I was so frustrated because she didn't name drop Lorde and Rihanna. It would have been way more entertaining than mentioning Beyoncé and Camilla

QFTC 2.0 featuring Lorde, Taylor, Rihanna, Olivia Rodrigo, Madonna’s plastic surgeon, and Tina Fey is the only thing I’m here for rn.  

Spoiler

Me: *knows QFTC = Question For The Culture*

also me: “Queef Tic” 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹