Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

reading this thread as somebody who appreciates and loves her work from both nfr/cotcc and her previous eras

FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu

I know right :defeated:

but somehow I can‘t change the topic here. Send help.

i hear someone bring up Melodrama or 1989 or Magdalene as a proof of jacks "genius and versatility" ever again istg:bye: they literally have 6+ producers:flop: just accept the fact that hes a decent coproducer at best. He coproduced California and its an amazing song

The next album should just be a bunch of laptop demos so then all we have to compare it to is the old ones

FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu #LaptopDemoGate2022

imageproxy.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Plssss, i sheleved COCC weeks ago. That album makes me feel like shit on my good mood days. It flopped for me personally. Maybe one day that changes. Idk. Point is. He has to go. Period.

The way I feel the exact opposite about COCC and NFR is the album I never listen to except Venice Bitch and like two other songs. :smokes3:

Mike better come thru.

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The next album should just be a bunch of laptop demos so then all we have to compare it to is the old ones

FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu #LaptopDemoGate2022

It'd still be better than Jack's lame chords.:godlaugh2:

1 minute ago, Max said:

The way I feel the exact opposite about COCC and NFR is the album I never listen to except Venice Bitch and like two other songs. :smokes3:

Mike better come thru.

Funny enough, I love NFR. I mean, that album was fresh. A new type of sound for her. And it continues to flow very naturally in my playthroughs. The album makes me feel good. COCC, idk, it just makes me feel empty.:trisha:

Daddy Mike has to save this new album!

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hear someone bring up Melodrama or 1989 or Magdalene as a proof of jacks "genius and versitality" ever again istg:bye: they literally have 6+ producers:flop: just accept the fact that hes a decent coproducer at best

like if your best exemple for defending a producer’s work is a generic taylor swift album you’re kinda losing the argument :facepalm:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

like if your best exemple for defending a producer’s work is a generic taylor swift album you’re kinda losing the argument :facepalm:

1989??? GENERIC???

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

manifesting super movie 2.0, i promise that nobody will complain about that FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu

It's true it's true

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

Omfg the Jack dragging is iconic tonight!!! I'm so here for it!

tenor.gif