Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

is there anyone else who's tired of Jack but loved NFR/COCC?

FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu

I'm not afraid to say that NFR has a good place in my heart. 

I was skeptical of Jack working with her again. I thought we would see growth, and we didn't. I'm tired of his production.

Poor @Clampigirl, gonna have to move about 10 pages to the random conversation thread because we’re stuck in a loop repeating the same fights and conversations every other day 

"Don’t forget me"

The people that were having nervous breakdowns on a daily basis, for around a year when NFR got released (because it wasn't written and produced in the exact same style as Honeymoon or some other old album) are same ones now running around accusing Jack Antonoff of keeping Lana in her comfort zone.

In one breath, they will go on about how they don't want the same old shit, then in the other they will write a fantasy novel about Born To Die 2.0 and suggest Lana should sing in her fake deep voice like she did 10 years ago. 

Literally everything they accuse others of doing, they're the ones doing it. When they attack Jack, they're deflecting and projecting. They themselves want to keep Lana in her comfort zone (cinematic, glamorous, high-production, melodrama-pop lane).  

It's hilarious how many mental gymnastics they're are willing to go through to mask the fact that they're hypocrites who are insecure about their one-dimensional taste in music.  

Just now, Nikogo said:

Poor @Clampigirl, gonna have to move about 10 pages to the random conversation thread because we’re stuck in a loop repeating the same fights and conversations every other day 

I haven't been here for like a week. It's kind of funny to read again. :smile2:

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

Some of you need to

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bwaohph42zl0o0w936t

we need a thread in LB where it’s just videos of him smoking :oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

is there anyone else who's tired of Jack but loved NFR/COCC?

i loved NFR especially MAC/VB. COCC was okay to me but I do think the title track and WD are some of the best in her discography. I'm ready for new producers at this point but just looking at Mike Dean's discography with black artists vs white artists there's a clear difference and I just hope Lana makes the right decisions. ik it's easy to blame it all on Jack but some of the decisions on Lana's image/music as of lately seem to be obviously her choice  

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Blablabla ????

Not you posting just when I thought we could finally change the topic. Who summoned you? :defeated:

4 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

The people that were having nervous breakdowns on a daily basis, for around a year when NFR got released (because it wasn't written and produced in the exact same style as Honeymoon or some other old album) are same ones now running around accusing Jack Antonoff of keeping Lana in her comfort zone.

In one breath, they will go on about how they don't want the same old shit, then in the other they will write a fantasy novel about Born To Die 2.0 and suggest Lana should sing in her fake deep voice like she did 10 years ago. 

Literally everything they accuse others of doing, they're the ones doing it. When they attack Jack, they're deflecting and projecting. They themselves want to keep Lana in her comfort zone (cinematic, glamorous, high-production, melodrama-pop lane).  

It's hilarious how many mental gymnastics they're are willing to go through to mask the fact that they're hypocrites who are insecure about their one-dimensional taste in music.  

Oh hi Mark

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

who else is excited for blue banisters? which will be produced by mike dean? it's coming july 4th 8-EC1-BF0-F-7465-4-B2-A-AD2-B-AD24-F78-C

Is it by Lana Del Rey? Who else likes Lana? ?

2 minutes ago, Kommander said:

anyone who doesnt have an issue with jack????

I really don’t!!! God, enough with the Jack hate! His work with her might be uneven sometimes, but he helped create some of the best songs of her career. Is it me or it’s just here that Jack is hated as much?

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really don’t!!! God, enough with the Jack hate! His work with her might be uneven sometimes, but he helped create some of the best songs of her career. Is it me or it’s just here that Jack is hated as much?

it's probably just lb, considering the fact that nfr is generally considered her best album FCCC68DB-F2DE-41F8-A25D-35ED716E39B1.thu

WGe8ynS.gif