Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Jack is a great producer y’all are so weird. I get wanting her to move on and try new things but I’ll never understand the hate. Esp when he produced songs like The Greatest... like? 

26 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

From what I can tell, Jack is really only strongly disliked by stans (mainly on here and Twitter). The general public loves him, especially since he works with people like Lorde and Taylor. I don't have an issue with his production per say, but I'm ready for something a lot fuller than what he's done with Lana. I think it's high time the music stops stripping down and starts getting all dressed up., and I know Mike will deliver on that for the upcoming album :dance:

That's what I'm hoping. I think we've seen what we will get as far as Lana x Jack and at this point it's going to get tired and overdone if they keep on. they need to let it be where it is at now and be done with it. she should move on to another producer (Mike) and let's have the party dress again

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

letting blood sink into my skin for my regimen and y'all fighting over the man who gave us venice bitch and white dress not being a good producer you're all neurotic!

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

letting blood sink into my skin for my regimen and y'all fighting over the man who gave us venice bitch and white dress not being a good producer you're all neurotic!

yup, and that's all he's given us as well

regardless let's get zack dawes love in this thread im more excited for that mans input 

2 minutes ago, Max said:

yup, and that's all he's given us as well

you're going to have the worst nightmares of your life soon and i'm gonna have the most fun lucid dream i'll ever have

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

have we all forgotten that jack has also produced fuck it i love you, cinnamon girl, the greatest, & tulsa jesus freak? i think they were quality work :oprah3:

the best chemtrails song was by rick, and bartender is also by rick and many consider it their favorite nfr song. i think mike will be a worthy successor to rick, jack is out of the race

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

16 minutes ago, salvatore said:

you're going to have the worst nightmares of your life soon and i'm gonna have the most fun lucid dream i'll ever have

honestly love that for you bestie, manifestation works in mysterious ways

41 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I didn't defend him? I just said most Lana fans were excited because Jack worked on those two acclaimed albums before working with Lana, and now they're doing the same with Mike. 

where did i say you were? no one was mentioning you beloved  :isee:

4 minutes ago, Max said:

honestly love that for you bestie, manifestation works in mysterious ways

i love this for us i'll see you soon bestie

3 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I’m really excited for Blue Banisters. I bet it’s gonna be another beautifully unique and deeply feminine album as usual:blush2: I always feel giddy waiting for a new Lana album (which is luckily nonstop) :smile2:

off-topic but i love that you use the different fonts :heart: :blush2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix