Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I can’t wait for Twitter stans to come at him over Lana so they can get this kind of response out of him 

it’s what the Twitter fans deserve :angie:

I’m shaking with anticipation I can NOT wait for this week! I just feel great things happening so soon. The ‘start’ is this week, and Mike is feeling confident enough to not be jinxing his work with Lana

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t wait for Twitter stans to come at him over Lana so they can get this kind of response out of him 

it’s what the Twitter fans deserve :angie:

I’m shaking with anticipation I can NOT wait for this week! I just feel great things happening so soon. The ‘start’ is this week, and Mike is feeling confident enough to not be jinxing his work with Lana

He sounds like an asshole. He wasn’t even @ so why respond so rudely? That behavior is very unbecoming for anyone over the age of 14.

9 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

Some people are so fucking funny lmao the fucking video i cant

10/10 video usage. I'm impressed :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She wasted a real good opportunity during quarantine...

A home concert.

A fund raiser...

A livestream covering folk songs

I know she was pissed off due to Sean but :( she could have delivered so much content

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

She wasted a real good opportunity during quarantine...

A home concert.

A fund raiser...

A livestream covering folk songs

I know she was pissed off due to Sean but :( she could have delivered so much content

all that without even leaving her house this was THEE opportunity for miss lazy ass....

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tbh i don’t think this album has anything to do with 

all that without even leaving her house this was THEE opportunity for miss lazy ass....

We love her livestreams and I always love when she is playing with a musician or two (like she did at Blake’s birthday, a couple of years ago). I don’t know why she doesn’t do a private livestream concert : it sure wouldn’t be as a stressful as a regular one.  It would be so fantastic.

52 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We love her livestreams and I always love when she is playing with a musician or two (like she did at Blake’s birthday, a couple of years ago). I don’t know why she doesn’t do a private livestream concert : it sure wouldn’t be as a stressful as a regular one.  It would be so fantastic.

exactly like isn’t this exactly what she’s the most comfortable with? singing at home or in the studio without a huge crowd of twinks screaming at her? she could’ve pulled of an amazing virtual concert, just put some lights and palm trees in your garden with a neon sign that says LDR and BAM online concert... 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

to the hoe from ATRL called Venicebeach that keeps calling us stupid illiterate gays from analboards, youre so much better than us yet youre here stalking us daily? fuck off already its not that serious:wub:

they obviously aren’t very creative with their insults if they’re calling us “analboards” :eartha: it’s 2021, think of something else!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

to the hoe from ATRL called Venicebeach that keeps calling us stupid illiterate gays from analboards, youre so much better than us yet youre here stalking us daily? fuck off already its not that serious:wub:

drag ha, they need to stop the insider circlejerk...it'd be a more interesting place

RMG1MY8.gif

Capture.jpg

On 5/16/2021 at 2:34 AM, Selfloathinpoet said:

What do you guys think is the genre or genres of each Lana album?

Hollywood Sadcore and L.A. Sadcore

156b0a0c2fd460b1f5bb202ee185faf29c106cfb

Mfhp.gif

Beef between forums? We are definitely superior:oopna:

I mean we even have different themes for different eras

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆