Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Yeah but somehow you’re the only one ‘finding’ anything :smokes:

Notice how Darla came out as the fraud and you are coming at me for exposing their ass? Plz like I said refreshing insta isn’t hard 

Tonight has been the epitome of a night leading up to a release the next day: drama, chaos and a snippet. All that's missing is a scat attack 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Notice how Darla came out as the fraud and you are coming at me for exposing her ass? Plz like I said refreshing insta isn’t hard 

you aren’t the only one with an Instagram account :bebe:

You’re posting screenshots from eclipse they say ‘x minutes ago’ which wasn’t there last time I looked and he hasn’t erased his ‘people are making fake screenshot’ stories soooo

I think the fact we’re getting 3 new songs has unlocked a new gate of hell

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i think this would be a great moment for unidentified flying bill & garden of eden

Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cake-Full-Of-Rainbows-and-Smiles.gif -  Go Commando App

tenor.gif?itemid=5189549

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Tonight has been the epitome of a night leading up to a release the next day: drama, chaos and a snippet. All that's missing is a scat attack 

Does an attempted scat attack count? :trisha:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

you aren’t the only one with an Instagram account :bebe:

You’re posting screenshots from eclipse they say ‘x minutes ago’ which wasn’t there last time I looked and he hasn’t erased his ‘people are making fake screenshot’ stories soooo

All I did was take screenshots plz?. I don’t even know how to edit bye-. Ne Wayz this was too much I’m not in the mood to be interrogated for exposing a menace to society. Logging off here the ones who were keeping up with the madness could probably back me up idk what you want me to say  :makeup:

Just now, CyberCherry said:

Omw to home depot before the blue paint sells out

that would be so iconic if we all went and got blue paint and there was a shortage lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole