Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

why are y’all even discussing some stupid stuff that happened 4 years ago and politics literally who cares. either talk about BB or lock this thread cause this is clearly going nowhere and it’s been like that for 2 weeks now:um3:

this thread was actually perfectly civil, and had meaningful discussion of women, politics, reputation, and the media portrayal of these things in album roll-outs; until you arrived. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yes I think this is spot on, and then she went through her I-love-Nikki phase which she is still somewhat in

Can she have an I-love-Weyes-Blood or I-love-Florence-Welch phase, though?

it still physically pains me she wasn't included in Holocene :bebe: sis would've bodied that song and given it more publicity that song deserves a Pulitzer Prize 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Who wants to fight? Anyone want to fight? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Really really random but I feel like I started really loving MAC after I saw this video probably a few weeks after it’s release?? This video is just so iconic tbh I love it so much. I got into this whole movie trilogy just because Of this video 

sgopYhV.gif

I sent a rando video of nothing to my (self-conscious) friend, but with Girl That Got Away playing in the background and the friend, who isn't familiar with Lana said she needs to channel that energy into her :flutter: Lans saving lives out here

6 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I completely understand why she doesn't want to talk about the latest singles but I'm feeling kinda ripped off that we never got any COCC post-release explanatory notes in the form of interviews or anything. I know she talked about Yosemite way back, but I would've liked to hear why she decided to put it on COCC, how it evolved, etc. It's just a bit sad - for her and for us - that the COCC era really passed without any iconic photo shoots, etc. I'm sure they took more pics up at that house so where are they? Idk I just feel grumpy and need a nap

we didn't even get an album trailer either. :pft:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

5 hours ago, Mer said:

this thread was actually perfectly civil, and had meaningful discussion of women, politics, reputation, and the media portrayal of these things in album roll-outs; until you arrived. 

aww cry about it :bye:

15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

How would we feel about a whole album of songs similar to:

• Kill Kill
  • Doin’ Time
  • Florida Kilos
  • West Coast (Alternate/Radio) Mix

aka summer, beachy, tropical songs?

That would be great album:hype:

9 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yes I think this is spot on, and then she went through her I-love-Nikki phase which she is still somewhat in

Can she have an I-love-Weyes-Blood or I-love-Florence-Welch phase, though?

like ??? where the fuck is her i-love-dan, i-love-rick, i-love-emile phase??? :bebe: I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE :blanche7:

Do you guys hear a difference? I still have to try it out.

btw the discussion in this thread makes zero sense because it‘s mostly posts that have been moved from an other thread :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

btw the discussion in this thread makes zero sense because it‘s mostly posts that have been moved from an other thread :toofunny:

currently charging my airpods so i can test it out! i def head a difference with just my iphone speakers, there's a tutorial that plays music in different modes so you can see what the difference is.

faSE.gif

43 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

currently charging my airpods so i can test it out! i def head a difference with just my iphone speakers, there's a tutorial that plays music in different modes so you can see what the difference is.

I updated to the newest iOs and now I have the Apple Digital Master signature (but not the Lossless one). And I think I‘m hearing more of everything (vocals, instruments) but I‘m not really sure :um2:

10 minutes ago, COCC said:

I updated to the newest iOs and now I have the Apple Digital Master signature (but not the Lossless one). And I think I‘m hearing more of everything (vocals, instruments) but I‘m not really sure :um2:

if you're using apple music, go to the browse section.

they have multiple playlists for spatial audio :kiss3:

faSE.gif

19 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

if you're using apple music, go to the browse section.

they have multiple playlists for spatial audio :kiss3:

Guess it's finally time to subscribe :eek:

Thank you :kiss3:

I’ve come to appreciate Lana’s unpolished artistry. I’ve been super stressed and depressed about work lately and nothing about the typical glossy pop traditions (album art, promo cycles, press appearances in the media) is appealing to me. Sure musicians can sing about what I’m going through but why dress it up behind unified/polished aesthetics? 

7 hours ago, COCC said:

Every song that I’ve tried using spatial audio sounds worse to me than listening to it normally. I’m excited about lossless though for my dedicated headphone setup. COTCC and the new singles aren’t available in lossless though. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

13 minutes ago, FredRed said:

This qualifies as random. Aww the smile. 

https://youtu.be/sIvd-rWMyuM

Ugh she is so cute . I miss her livestreams :cat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆