Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I just heard the Honeymoon version of Say Yes To Heaven for the first time :cryney::wub:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

it's very cute seeing Lana subliminally name-dropped in Jack's single 'stop making this hurt'

his nickname for her is Jimmy and she's in the second like "Jimmy's on the road tonight, she doesn't recognize her country" . that's sweet

My new job at this law firm is just... extreme, to put it lightly, and everyone is a nutjob :icant:

There's just one girl who seemed really sweet, took me for a little tour too and just makes me feel normal there. So today, while working, I noticed she had some music playing quietly in the background and it was RIDE BY LANA :creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep: I thought like omg, it couldn't be :creep: that she's probably just playing it as a one off from somewhere. BUT THEN SHE PLAYED ULTRAVIOLENCE TOO :creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep: those lyrics are too intense for work here, so the low level of sound like, what a dedicated and dangerous gworl :crai::gclap::defeated:

Figures that the one person with a heART around here would be a Lana fan :flutter:

Super random but Lana's line in Blue banisters that goes "Jenny jumped into the pool, she was swimming with Nikki Lane" reminds me sound-wise of another line in IMF "who's doper than this bitch, who's freer than me" :dua:

On 6/17/2021 at 12:14 AM, YourGirl666 said:

Born to Die is a underrated album

Is this a joke? It has almost spent 400 weeks on the billboard charts, how is that underrated 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

On 6/17/2021 at 12:14 AM, YourGirl666 said:

Born to Die is a underrated album

7 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

:creepna:

I like this game. Summertime Sadness (Gervais remix) is her best song :oprah3:

5 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Super random but Lana's line in Blue banisters that goes "Jenny jumped into the pool, she was swimming with Nikki Lane" reminds me sound-wise of another line in IMF "who's doper than this bitch, who's freer than me" :dua:

true!!! omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg