Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

19 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I saw this on reddit.

Wait why would this girl who is so close to Clayton and friends for 15 years tell some random stranger such a big thing about his personal life. he's a pretty private person about his relationship so idk why this so called friend would just say that. 

7 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Wait why would this girl who is so close to Clayton and friends for 15 years tell some random stranger such a big thing about his personal life. he's a pretty private person about his relationship so idk why this so called friend would just say that. 

I mean, some people can't shut their damn mouth. I had a close friend I shared really sensitive stuff with, thinking she won't tell anyone, just to meet random people in high school telling me things like "I hope you're okay..." :awk:

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me tbh. Lana always gave me bossy vibes in her relationships. I keep thinking about the moment Sean stepped on her dress at the Grammys. :ma:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

Well, he's the only one in the relationship posting pictures together. Then deleting them 

I wouldn't say he's keeping it really private 

13 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I saw this on reddit.

Too bad... they seemed like a gorgeous couple who would have gorgeous babies:krylie:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, strangeandwild said:

Then deleting them 

I wouldn't say he's keeping it really private 

There was a tweet during the breakup rumors where he said he cherished his relationship and their privacy and left social media a few times. He's not overtly secretive about it but I could tell he wanted to distance from the Stans and talking about his relationship 

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict OOOOOOOOHLLLKAAHOOMAAAA AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict HHHHMMMMMMMMMM AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

No pleaase hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

May this be the worst gifgate ever happened to this forum </3

11 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

My mind is dirty and I wanna make a joke about COCC! 

Why do you want to make a joke about me :noparty:

Btw I‘m in Iceland for two weeks and pretty sure I missed some infos since she liked that thunder / cherry blossom post? Please update me :party:

BABY YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU all them things u'd do and the way u'd mooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee seeeeeennnnnd meeeeeeeee cus ur my livin legeeeeeeeeeend 
GOT GUNS IN THE SUMMATIME N HOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAOOOOORSEEEEES TOOOOOOOOOOO ON THE EHHHHHHHHEEEEDGEEEEEE ALL THE THINGS U'D DOOOOOOOOOO AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Is that new snippet on the site that ryhmes with degree real it definitely sounds like Lana

It sounds familiar but it doesn't really sound like Lana to me after 2 o 3 listens so I'm not sure about it 

giphy.gif

I think whoever uploaded that snippet just decided to kind of troll us and name it that way by going off of what we've been speculating for the past few pages as to the next single possibly being titled "Good God", they have to be reading this thread :oprah3:

Edited by Lavender Sunshine
clarity