Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I think whoever uploaded that snippet just decided to name it that way by going off of what we've been speculating for the past few pages as to the next single possibly being titled "Good God", they have to be reading this thread :oprah3:

I don't think it would fit that song though. I thought it was kind of like the sound of thunder more. It might not even be her and someone might be playing games again ?

I tried to Shazam it and nothing showed up. Also I searched for the lyrics and

Spoiler

All I can understand is "(...) on me to lose your mind" and I haven't found anything and I checked a lot of songs... But still I'm not sure it's Lana cause the way they sing "mind" doesn't sound like her.

It also doesn't match the snippet we got from her at all :eek:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I tried to Shazam it and nothing showed up. Also I searched for the lyrics and

Hide contents

All I can understand is "(...) on me to lose your mind" and I haven't found anything and I checked a lot of songs... But still I'm not sure it's Lana cause the way they sing "mind" doesn't sound like her.

It also doesn't match the snippet we got from her at all :eek:

it sounds like "lose your man," not "mind" to me.

18 minutes ago, Shades said:

it sounds like "lose your man," not "mind" to me.

To me it's sounds like "so bet on me to lose, your mine" 

Not me thinking this might be dealer when it's probably not even her

The bells are kind of ugly

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

Has this been a convo—all the sudden we get discounts for being lanaboards members I’m so confused I thought her management hated us 

I thought that too! I actually laughed out loud when I saw the email from her store showing the lanaboards discount. I didn’t think anyone took us seriously lol, especially to give us anything like a discount

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

7 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

lana: album out later later single out soonish

me:

5490-D9-D7-91-AB-4508-A463-0-AE7-E64154-AD.jpg

I truly hope that if Lana reads these posts that they give her a good chuckle; you guys are on fire as usual… most hilarious fan base I’ve come across ?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Now let's get down to the facts.  honeymoon is her best album title. it has the best title track, the best cover and is her best album overall. It also contains her best song ("The Blackest Day") how does she want to top it?  But at least she has succeeded in something like this before, so why not another stroke of genius.  I think the direction is clear now, away from this country and folk thing, more to melodramatic songs, intense, dreamy, rocky. More the old Hollywood vibe again.  I think with Mike she has the right one at her side.  And when I hear again that it should be more personal and honest and authentic and stripped back, then I go crazy. You can be honest and authentic even with a lot of instruments.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 hour ago, blackestday89 said:

Now let's get down to the facts.  honeymoon is her best album title. it has the best title track, the best cover and is her best album overall. It also contains her best song ("The Blackest Day") how does she want to top it?  But at least she has succeeded in something like this before, so why not another stroke of genius.  I think the direction is clear now, away from this country and folk thing, more to melodramatic songs, intense, dreamy, rocky. More the old Hollywood vibe again.  I think with Mike she has the right one at her side.  And when I hear again that it should be more personal and honest and authentic and stripped back, then I go crazy. You can be honest and authentic even with a lot of instruments.

In your opinion.

Yes, the album name (Honeymoon)is gorgeous, but the songs for the most part were way too boring for me. Too slow. The demo's were so much better.

Her best albums for me will always be the trinity: Born To Die, Ultraviolence and NFR.

37 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

In your opinion.

Yes, the album name (Honeymoon)is gorgeous, but the songs for the most part were way too boring for me. Too slow. The demo's were so much better.

Her best albums for me will always be the trinity: Born To Die, Ultraviolence and NFR.

Good choice, I think I'm in the minority, because my holy trinity is 1) Honeymoon 2) Lust for Life 3) Born to Die

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

On 7/5/2021 at 3:24 AM, Doll Harlow said:

I saw this on reddit.

so she’s friends with Clay and happens to live near Nikki, what a coincidence :hooker:

On 7/4/2021 at 10:24 PM, Doll Harlow said:

I saw this on reddit.

well she is still wearing the ring, but she has always worn rings on her ring finger anyway.

i also know someone who is friends with clay and they're convinced they're still together. i'm sure a lot of people know clay, he has been in the scene for a long time. How well they actually know him is questionable. 

ALL we can go off of is the facts. They were together on her birthday and he's been around her family recently. They still follow each other on social media and she did the live stream recently and he was there. He also took down a photo of her kissing him on the cheek on instagram but it's back there again. I really don't think they want their relationship to be public, I'm sure it has to do with her past relationships being so heavily publicized and scrutinized. Let's just manifest new music and beautiful visuals. 

On 7/5/2021 at 5:34 AM, Mash Tragic said:

I mean, some people can't shut their damn mouth. I had a close friend I shared really sensitive stuff with, thinking she won't tell anyone, just to meet random people in high school telling me things like "I hope you're okay..." :awk:

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me tbh. Lana always gave me bossy vibes in her relationships. I keep thinking about the moment Sean stepped on her dress at the Grammys. :ma:

Hide contents

the pig shouldn't have stepped on her dress in the first place :kiss3:

faSE.gif

i just riiiiiiiiiiiide

i just riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

i just riiiiiiiiiiiiide

AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i just riiiiiiiiiiiide

i just riiiiiiiiiiiiide

AcceptableThisIrishterrier-size_restrict

please no...??