Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

thinking about an album w her 25 favourite unreleased songs and the question is: would the album need to be coherent + cohesive? like would it be like a traditional album where songs are intentionally ordered and there is a thematic through-line? or would it just simply be a collection of songs without a necessary obvious cohesiveness 

:stareney2:

mUENGN9.png

7 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the way no one questioned her mental health and instead chose to punish her for publicly displaying signs of mental illness :brandy: i wonder if frances cobain ever apologised to her for being so presumptuous in her criticism of lana esp since lana and courtney are now good friends

7 hours ago, Moon Driver said:

i don't think so...

because frances is problematic (follow her twitter/instagram but she deletes everything}

it's sad to see women destroying each other.

Wait. What did I miss? Can i have a link or a short summary. I unfollowed Frances on Instagram because all I saw was a wannabe artist with a guitar (Courtney looks like Freddie Mercury next to her) and a lot of plastic surgery, literally nothing special about that girl. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

10 minutes ago, shady said:

Wait. What did I miss? Can i have a link or a short summary. I unfollowed Frances on Instagram because all I saw was a wannabe artist with a guitar (Courtney looks like Freddie Mercury next to her) and a lot of plastic surgery, literally nothing special about that girl. 

oh this frances drama was way back in like 2014! i was just wondering how their dynamic is now given that courtney and lana have become friends.

when lana said she wanted to be dead, frances criticised her on twitter for glamorising early deaths (like her father's:crai:

and i feel like frances' criticism rly helped solidify the accusations against lana in the public arena that she was glamorising many serious issues like suicide, addiction, abusive relationships, etc. and that her persona and attitude was... curated 

:xcry:

mUENGN9.png

11 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

@brandon @lover hope I tagged the right ppl but the Lana song itself isn’t really controversial, it’s more that whoever leaked it (allegedly) stole & leaked things like her medical records which obviously is far more extreme. idk how true that is, that’s just the reason that was being given for not listening to the song (apparently the song had been circulating among leakers and Lana had asked some of them to not let it get out). 

thanks so much for sharing :kiss3: but yeah that's fucked up, I understand completely that they wanted to take that down. of course I wouldn't want to invade her personal space like that - I just got confused and curious because I had never heard of this!

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

12 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

oh this frances drama was way back in like 2014! i was just wondering how their dynamic is now given that courtney and lana have become friends.

when lana said she wanted to be dead, frances criticised her on twitter for glamorising early deaths (like her father's:crai:

and i feel like frances' criticism rly helped solidify the accusations against lana in the public arena that she was glamorising many serious issues like suicide, addiction, abusive relationships, etc. and that her persona and attitude was... curated 

:xcry:

Omg the audacity :flop:. Is that the same girl that had a suicide themed sweet 16? One of the dumbest and most morbid things to do while having the audacity to critique Lana. Excuse me, what did she do in her life besides giving interviews about her father who she barely knew and trying to start drama with A listers? She even insulted Kendall Jenner while Kendall is a least doing something in life. Nothing better to expect with a mother like Courtney, inserting herself in other people's business. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

now someone tell me why Lana had this on www.lizzygrant.com 

Lizzy Grant was born on the day of Worldly Rapture. She is inspired by Caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth. She spent two years as a trapese artist in a southern California circus. She's been married four times in 5 countries. Having shared the stage with such acts as Mirah, The Blow, and John Mayer, it's no surprise that she's one of the most sought after and intriguing acts to have errupted on the New York music scene. A regular friend and influence on the downtown crowd, Lizzy Grant has been named the unofficial sweetheart by hipster musicologists everywhere. A winner of the Williamsburg Live Songwriting Contest, and notorious femme fatale, she's sweeter than yo mama's apple pie 
https://web.archive.org/web/20080918083456/http://lizzygrant.com/ (link)

please is she ok:ahhney:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

20 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Lizzy Grant was born on the day of Worldly Rapture. She is inspired by Caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth. She spent two years as a trapese artist in a southern California circus. She's been married four times in 5 countries. Having shared the stage with such acts as Mirah, The Blow, and John Mayer, it's no surprise that she's one of the most sought after and intriguing acts to have errupted on the New York music scene. A regular friend and influence on the downtown crowd, Lizzy Grant has been named the unofficial sweetheart by hipster musicologists everywhere. A winner of the Williamsburg Live Songwriting Contest, and notorious femme fatale, she's sweeter than yo mama's apple pie 

it’s camp

qfrWuBl.png

50 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

We've known about this for years and it's the best thing ever lmao

this is a really interesting post too. you can see on the bottom left side what she wrote hoe

tumblr_mrlizvb70E1sf8fgqo5_500.jpg

"About May Jailer:

Hi guys, I'm going to be working on a NAVAJO RESERVATION from MAY 21 to June 10 in Bluff, Idaho. I won't have access to a computer or phone the whole time so I won't be able to get in touch with anyone. Until then STAY POSTED for new show dates"

as far as i know it's real, unless anyone can tell me if it's fake. i'm like 99% sure it's real

there's also this one too

tumblr_mrlizvb70E1sf8fgqo8_1280.jpg

it says

"Lana Del Ray stands striking and platinum at her residence in New Jersey trailer park where she writes and resides. Singer extraordinaire Del Ray has been called the 'unofficial sweetheart of rock and roll' by the finest of hipster musicologists. Her latest triumph is her self titled debut album.. The sound of the record defies genre, as Del Ray sings the narcotic blues in the David Kahne-designed world of electric flourishes and orchestral bands. Both Del Ray and Kahne have cited Coney Island and America as the touchstones of the new record.

Del Ray is now a regular performer and influence on the New York City scene, having opened for likes of Moby, Mirah, and The Blow. She distinguishes caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth as the primary influences on her sound, and has named Nirvana, The Beach Boys, and Elvis as the foremost of her great loves.

On the dark stage and on the debut album, her voice rings eerily glamorous.

Check out the new album from Lana Del Ray, available on iTunes now!"

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

this is my favorite thing ever

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

OKAY I NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.

I was digging around on Lana's old Myspace page okay? Okay well then I found one her top 12 friends was a profile called Sparkle Jump Rope Queen. If you go back to the July 9, 2011 entry, there are three songs on the page. Elvis, Axel Rose Husband, and then something called Blue Ribbon.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BLUE RIBBON?????? I can't play it only because I don't have flash anymore, since it's no longer supported. Anyone know what to do to be able to play the song to see what it is? I have never heard of this before and it's not in my iTunes

https://web.archive.org/web/20110709072027/http://www.myspace.com/sparklejumpropequeen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

We've known about this for years and it's the best thing ever lmao

this is a really interesting post too. you can see on the bottom left side what she wrote hoe

tumblr_mrlizvb70E1sf8fgqo5_500.jpg

"About May Jailer:

Hi guys, I'm going to be working on a NAVAJO RESERVATION from MAY 21 to June 10 in Bluff, Idaho. I won't have access to a computer or phone the whole time so I won't be able to get in touch with anyone. Until then STAY POSTED for new show dates"

as far as i know it's real, unless anyone can tell me if it's fake. i'm like 99% sure it's real

there's also this one too

tumblr_mrlizvb70E1sf8fgqo8_1280.jpg

it says

"Lana Del Ray stands striking and platinum at her residence in New Jersey trailer park where she writes and resides. Singer extraordinaire Del Ray has been called the 'unofficial sweetheart of rock and roll' by the finest of hipster musicologists. Her latest triumph is her self titled debut album.. The sound of the record defies genre, as Del Ray sings the narcotic blues in the David Kahne-designed world of electric flourishes and orchestral bands. Both Del Ray and Kahne have cited Coney Island and America as the touchstones of the new record.

Del Ray is now a regular performer and influence on the New York City scene, having opened for likes of Moby, Mirah, and The Blow. She distinguishes caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth as the primary influences on her sound, and has named Nirvana, The Beach Boys, and Elvis as the foremost of her great loves.

On the dark stage and on the debut album, her voice rings eerily glamorous.

Check out the new album from Lana Del Ray, available on iTunes now!"

please I love old lana

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

OKAY I NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS.

I was digging around on Lana's old Myspace page okay? Okay well then I found one her top 12 friends was a profile called Sparkle Jump Rope Queen. If you go back to the July 9, 2011 entry, there are three songs on the page. Elvis, Axel Rose Husband, and then something called Blue Ribbon.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BLUE RIBBON?????? I can't play it only because I don't have flash anymore, since it's no longer supported. Anyone know what to do to be able to play the song to see what it is? I have never heard of this before and it's not in my iTunes

https://web.archive.org/web/20110709072027/http://www.myspace.com/sparklejumpropequeen

I think I have a computer that somehow still has flash i'll check it on there!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~