Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Style said:

i need a full glam met gala look i’m sorry if she goes she can’t let me down:crai:

What if she buys her dress at the mall again :crai:

With how lowkey she's being lately I'm not sure she will attend the MET gala... but I wish she goes there and serves looks (as always).

I know it would be so pretentious of her but what if she recreates the BTD cover look. She IS American fashion in my heart. :icant:

I can already imagine the white shirt with red bra underneath and the gold heart "loops" 

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

With how lowkey she's being lately I'm not sure she will attend the MET gala... but I wish she goes there and serves looks (as always).

I know it would be so pretentious of her but what if she recreates the BTD cover look. She IS American fashion in my heart. :icant:

I can already imagine the white shirt with red bra underneath and the gold heart "loops" 

she will attend it with Nikki Lane and they will dress up in pioneer outfits :creepna3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

52 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

she will attend it with Nikki Lane and they will dress up in pioneer outfits :creepna3:

Lesbian Farmers Black T-Shirt – RAYGUN

(omg wait i just realized pioneers and farmers r like different but whatevs this still reminds me of nikki and lana)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

People not happy with the Blue Banisters album name….We can be thankful Lana has crafted such stunning Era’s with diversity vs other musicians who are so bland and repetitive like Ed for four eras…..3204F9A3-BAE6-475F-8362-4DF36C21E09B.jpe

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

People not happy with the Blue Banisters album name….We can be thankful Lana has crafted such stunning Era’s with diversity vs other musicians who are so bland and repetitive like Ed for four eras…..3204F9A3-BAE6-475F-8362-4DF36C21E09B.jpe

HAHAHAHA these album titles are the most boring concepts ever fuckkkk

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

me in primary school:

edit: wait where‘s - ??? The discrimination 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

7 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

wait he is releasing ANOTHER album 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Anyways here is my album cover rank, not sure if this should be in unpopular opinions or not lol

1. Born To Die - this is number one because it’s Iconic and easily the most recognisable 

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell - also Iconic and you just can’t stop looking at it

3. Honeymoon - I didn’t like it at first but it works so well with the sound of the album

4. Lust For Life - unpopular but I love that she’s smiling and has come full circle from BTD

5. Ultraviolence - Found this very basic, although it sort of works she had better choices

6. Blue Banisters - Despite the praise I’m struggling to connect with it, this may change

7. Chemtrails - Lazy and uninspired, really a missed opportunity for what could have been an amazing album cover.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

OKAY I fucking love her so much. Everytime I listen to her music, it's like falling in love with it for the first time all over again. I am blasting Brooklyn Baby right now, having the biggest eargasm and I am literally filled with so much joy and am genuinely HAPPY. :sluttybunny:And that's incredible bc not too many things make me happy nowadays. The way her songs evoke such strong emotions....and her beautiful writing......yall know the vibes!!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR6sTxwV/

WWYD? 

this comment passes the vibe check... 

Screenshot-20210825-230844-Tik-Tok.jpg

I would be shaking like this bitch. 

Also me after I tried diet Mountain Dew or MD in general for the first time because of the song and that shit is nasty. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

idk if this is a glitch on my end but i refreshed youtube twice and saw this on my recommended (zoomed in):

nDz1t6G.png

like who runs lana's marketing and manages her youtube page? can they maybe not make so many errors? lol

there's been a lot of auto-generated audios of lana's songs with thumbnails like "summer bops!" or something casual like that, this is different :ohsnap2:

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix