Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

I know there was a reason why Eclipse just dropped Serene Queen and didn't leak anything else. I also think he was worried and upset when you started leaking all that stuff but I don't know the details behind it. I just know Ben is a pain in the ass and stay safe. :oprah3:

Yea. Looking back, do I regret it? Honestly no. Bc I did it for YALL. We've all waited over 5 years for LIB and even longer for some others. And the "satisfaction" of having something no one else does isn't bigger than being a hero (Sorry if that's cocky). I'm thankful things didn't turn out worse than they did, but i did what I had to do instead of taking the route of teasing potato quality 5 second snippets for months on end

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

8 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

THIS.  And it's not even that I don't have stuff left over from that big spill, but like...idek if yall were aware about how much fckin legal trouble that caused. There are STILL affects of that even a year later man. I just smoke my ganja and mind my business nowadays :oprah3:

and i get that but how did things leak before for years and not much really happened, only cease and desist letters? i leaked the dreamgirl session i think last year? and nobody on her team batted an eye. maybe because the song itself was leaked but i got no email, no letter, nada. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

my oven-baked barbucue chips are so delicious...

like the tracklist... :sass: 

manifesting :pray2: 

For some reason you mentioning BBQ chips reminded me of this clip, which in turn gave me strong Arcadia lyrics vibes. :brows:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Yea. Looking back, do I regret it? Honestly no. Bc I did it for YALL. We've all waited over 5 years for LIB and even longer for some others. And the "satisfaction" of having something no one else does isn't bigger than being a hero (Sorry if that's cocky). I'm thankful things didn't turn out worse than they did, but i did what I had to do instead of taking the route of teasing potato quality 5 second snippets for months on end

We're grateful tbh and I'm glad you didn't get in trouble for leaking stuff. All I know is you had a mutual friend that he trusted with the songs but that person dropped it all to your group chat? Which is a classic leaker drama bs but considering there was legal drama around it, you're a brave and lucky soul. :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

and i get that but how did things leak before for years and not much really happened, only cease and desist letters? i leaked the dreamgirl session i think last year? and nobody on her team batted an eye. maybe because the song itself was leaked but i got no email, no letter, nada. 

The problem wasn't the material me or eclipse leaked, it was something honey***ns got ahold of and was spreading. I refuse to elaborate on what it actually was, but just know that man is VILE. And after doing it, he tried to play victim and throw the blame on us. It was HORRIBLE. I can't stress it enough

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

From what I know there was an ongoing investigation at the time into the song that shall not be named and all of it got mixed up into a huge mess. Ben was also hacked or something like that the year prior.

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

The problem wasn't the material me or eclipse leaked, it was something honey***ns got ahold of and was spreading. I refuse to elaborate on what it actually was, but just know that man is VILE. And after doing it, he tried to play victim and throw the blame on us. It was HORRIBLE. I can't stress it enough

:wat:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Oh yes this. That horrible audio clip or song which actually leaked earlier this year. It was honeymouns who was behind obtaining and spreading that because he kept like contacting and hacking producers for songs.

ahh i know the situation you're talking about. hopefully that can blow over eventually and we can get back to having songs leak again that otherwise won't ever see the light of day. we're grateful you've stuck around though and for the leaks you gave us-- otherwise we'd still be waiting..... STILL. 

anyways when you feel it's safe please leak again? lmaoooo idk what to say but we won't bully you away like we did eclipse :oic2:

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Let's keep leaker drama discussions outside of this thread, please, as it doesn't really belong in here.

sorry, just saw this. will do

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I'll never be messy again if you let me take you out for dinner :wub:

ill never be messy again

and you won't leak a single thing

(swan song teas)

OT: I hope the album color is purple

Just now, new gods said:

not damn you on that fake tracklist.. girl:lmao:

I SAW THAT TOO AND DIED LAUGHING :facepalm::thumb3:

giphy.gif