Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

This went round Twitter a while ago, thereโ€™s some text-to-speech nicki minaj AI & they used that for it. (Itโ€™s fake)

Off-topic but that's low-key terrifying... someone could start a war like that!

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

17 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

https://dbree.org/v/a07aab
Now what is this....

ย 

I'm at that gym and this deadass made me almost fall on my fucking face cause I was running on the treadmillย :toofloppy:

PL E A SE LET THIS BE TRUEย :crying:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

11 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

ย 

You know what maybe gays don't deserve rightsย 

OK I know it's not that serious but please don't say things like that

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

ย 

Sorryย :ohno:

No hard feelings, thanks!ย ย :kiss:

On 9/4/2021 at 12:00 PM, Obduration said:

My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday while LMLYLAW was playing. We were hugging and crying during the bridge, it was super sweetย :defeated:

AND Lana announced a couple hours after that yesterday. Perfect day for me.

ย 

that's amazing! wishing you both a beautiful & lovely marriage :wub:ย 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Was literally about to come on here to complain about the HOURS AND HOURS worth of work my LGBTQ+ Studies professor is having us do in the first WEEK and I rescind my statement because she said this in response to my introduction forum that casually mentioned LDR:

"I haven't listened to Lana Del Rey in a long time so thank you for putting her back on my radar.. I will definitely be listening to her again soon."
ย 
Spoiler

this is professor #2 who has expressed their love for Lana to me. the other one was a middle-aged male Spanish professor he is great <3

ย 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

What was that audio of Nicki Minaj saying she has a feature with Lana? There's on audio onย that site....ย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

What was that audio of Nicki Minaj saying she has a feature with Lana? There's on audio onย that site....ย 

shit, maybe someone other should answer this (who is a native speaker) but as I understood she said there's gonna be a song they did together (which is INCREDIBLE)ย and also mentioned QuestionFTC that came out wrong but was explained by her later.ย 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

that's a fake audio

ย 

is it really? i don't pay much attention to nicki minaj anyway but would've been interested to know how a collab would've gone. hmm oh well lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole