Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, Dacine said:

I was browsing the GEMA Database and came across a song called Still Haven't that Lana did with the same people who co-wrote and produced Dangerous Girl. Has anyone heard of this?

Here's the registration: https://imgur.com/a/Rtywx3p

@Say Yes to Heaven

:hdu:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

23 minutes ago, Dacine said:

I was browsing the GEMA Database and came across a song called Still Haven't that Lana did with the same people who co-wrote and produced Dangerous Girl. Has anyone heard of this?

i don't think we've ever heard of this before, if this is real, it's a great find! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

33 minutes ago, Dacine said:

Do you think you can link the actual page? I can't seem to find the song at all. The GEMA site is kinda annoying

Update: It's a song called 'Still Haven't Seen You Cry' and it's by someone named Shane Fenton aka Alvin Stardust. Daft Dog (the producers who did Dangerous Girl) also did that song. I don't know why Lana is attached to it tho!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Do you think you can link the actual page? I can't seem to find the song at all. The GEMA site is kinda annoying

Update: It's a song called 'Still Haven't Seen You Cry' and it's by someone named Shane Fenton aka Alvin Stardust. Daft Dog (the producers who did Dangerous Girl) also did that song. I don't know why Lana is attached to it tho!

Maybe there's a demo with Lana solo vocals :creepna3: #LeakStillHaventSeenYouCryLanaDemo @HoneymoonDaddy @111 @Brightsun @lustforlife

18 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

we lost...................................................... again :eartha2:

unless... :creepna3: maybe @YourGirl666 is right about the possibility of it being a writer's demo by lana :creepna3: ghetto baby 2.0 is coming! :understand:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

we lost...................................................... again :eartha2:

unless... :creepna3: maybe @YourGirl666 is right about the possibility of it being a writer's demo by lana :creepna3: wildest dreams and stoned at the nail salom 2.0 are coming! :understand:

every time i lay down and try to listen to is this happiness and be depressed my mind always travels to that one sad scene in shrek with hallelujah playing in the background  

(for reference im still depressed but im also thinking of shrek x is this happiness)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 9/16/2021 at 3:57 PM, baddisease said:

can someone tell me if these are real before I spend money on them? Or at least HQ 320?

Lana Del Rey 2x CD set Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant & No Kung Fu Demos | eBay

can anyone answer my q?

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, baddisease said:

can anyone answer my q?

i wouldn’t, they look cheap and quickly put together so idk if i would trust someone to find the highest quality audio files… but u do you if it builds the collection :party:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

can anyone answer my q?

In the description of the listing, it says “fanmade” x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I literally just realized the other day that it was never Lana who was roller-skating in White Dress MV :toofunny: Never noticed the girls is thinner, her hair different and that every time her face is shown they added a blur effect. All this time I believed she actually broke her arm while doing that on the set.

6 hours ago, Escapism said:

every time i lay down and try to listen to is this happiness and be depressed my mind always travels to that one sad scene in shrek with hallelujah playing in the background  

(for reference im still depressed but im also thinking of shrek x is this happiness)

manifesting lana x shrek collab 

faSE.gif

i've been watching some old lana performances and i've been looking at the balloons where there's visuals because i just think it's fascinating to see what visuals & clips she used and i found a very quick clip of some (unseen)? footage she possibly had for the carmen video? i'm pretty certain it's her? i don't know if anybody else will find it interesting but it's at 2:56! :) 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

things we have to look forward to, a reminder:

BLUE BANISTERS

-bb next month

- interviews and magazines

-music videos

-merch drop

-live performance?

FUTURE

-recording twice a week currently for covers album

-future project being worked on with mike dean as a collaborator 

-nikki x lana album

-poetry book/ spoken word album

-i have a strong feeling that lana is working on something else that isn't an album and may be incredibly different than anything she's done in the past

- TOUR (with songs from NFR, COCC, and BB)

faSE.gif

14 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I’m in an Uber going through Burbank and just passed a woman brooding outside this restaurant that with a glimpse looked just like Lana. Almost asked the Uber driver to turn around. :hdu:

So you could’ve done the work to bring us the update we desperately need but you didn’t - thanks for letting us know :eartha2: