Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

14 hours ago, moonbeam monsoon said:

So you could’ve done the work to bring us the update we desperately need but you didn’t - thanks for letting us know :eartha2:

Or ask for her to leak UFB :creepna:

7 hours ago, Chiunzhan said:

I think BB was rushed she could go out of contract + she's pregnant 

Can we not please. I'm so sick and tired of when women over 25+ take time off or away or hell dares to gain weight and the first assumption is OmL ShE's pReGgo!!!!! :brows3:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

that wouldn't be a bad thing. i would want lizzo on the hook only though

you are the only user i would gladly hand over my worst taste crown to, you're welcome :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

57 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Imagine Dealer (feat. Lizzo, XTina & Demi Lovalien), the power of then three can bring absolutely everything, including UFB, On&On, Crazy For You and Morricone

xtina and themi on the same record? girl do you want us all to be deaf 

scurry-shit-brenda.gif

56 minutes ago, Summerain said:

I was on youtube and I got this suggestion of a remix of let me love you like a woman and it surprised me !! It's very good. I love it!!
Share so that it reaches more people. Link:  

The melody of this song is gorgeous, don’t get the hate. 

The remix is messy, it does not fit the song at all and sounds dated.

26 minutes ago, your dealer said:

thunder is more stripped down in the beginning. it starts with just piano and vocals really and as the song goes on it builds up and there are guitars and other instruments that are similar to the version we've already heard. 

It actually fits the song better. The demo is amazing, but it’s basically the same progression throughout the whole song. A build up is a good choice actually.

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

xtina and themi on the same record? girl do you want us all to be deaf 

scurry-shit-brenda.gif

Yes, so you guys can finally admit that COCC is Lana's best album

Can someone explain me why tf does BTD Paradise Edition box only comes with the Paradise album although it's specified that BTD is in the box? It costs like two albums but it has a single vinyl. It looks like a huge mistake that can be taken as a scam. I've seen people complaining on Amazon and even workers at record stores warning me about it.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

37 minutes ago, shady said:

Can someone explain me why tf does BTD Paradise Edition box only comes with the Paradise album although it's specified that BTD is in the box? It costs like two albums but it has a single vinyl. It looks like a huge mistake that can be taken as a scam. I've seen people complaining on Amazon and even workers at record stores warning me about it.

Doesn’t the box set come with the Blue Velvet remix vinyl? I know it only comes with paradise but it seems like your missing something.:pray2:

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

10 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

you are the only user i would gladly hand over my worst taste crown to, you're welcome :hooker:

i am truly honored tbh

giphy.gif