Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 9/30/2021 at 7:36 PM, baddisease said:

would anyone else want "lana's versions" of her albums?

I thought about many songs and artists and how it would be awesome if Lana covered their music, usually from old rock bands or indie bands. Taylor didn't once cross my mind. I can't get over how Lana never recorded an official cover of Heart Shaped Box. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

i don’t know if you guys have discussed this or seen this. there’s a piece of an audio interview of nicki minaj in the site -that -can’t -be- named -saying that she has a feature with lana in her new album, and that after the qftc post lana reached nicki’s team to explain the meaning behind the post.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

6 minutes ago, tulsa shanice freak said:

i don’t know if you guys have discussed this or seen this. there’s a piece of an audio interview of nicki minaj in the site -that -can’t -be- named -saying that she has a feature with lana in her new album, and that after the qftc post lana reached nicki’s team to explain the meaning behind the post.

This is already some months old! I dont know the exact name of this technology, but it‘s like an audio-deepfake where you can let people say whatever you want :thumb3:

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

This is already some months old! I dont know the exact name of this technology, but it‘s like an audio-deepfake where you can let people say whatever you want :thumb3:

wait what? hahaha

it crossed my mind that something wierd it’s going on because something would have been written in the news, and there’s nowhere to be found as a piece of information. sad .

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

3 minutes ago, tulsa shanice freak said:

wait what? hahaha

it crossed my mind that something wierd it’s going on because something would have been written in the news, and there’s nowhere to be found as a piece of information. sad .

I tried to find the older audio but wasn‘t successful. But I have something else that might help you digest this devastating news:

Spoiler

:thumb3:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

@gasstationkween are you alright? I am legitimately asking because I remember there was a time before these incoherent posts. Let us know if everything’s okay <3

I’m fine <3 just need some escapism 

I appreciate you asking tho !!

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Nothing gold can stay

Like love or lemonade

Or sun or summer days

It's all a game to me, anyways

:wub:

Today has been a Honeymoon type of day. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, issgouding said:

you have the nerve to come and post here as if nothing really happned:air:

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

U just have to go to the thread and READ its not THAT difficult  :kiss3:

What happened? :wat:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Just because i said on and on is a concept demo and the version that leaked ITS NOT. Goudine dont know how the same song can have 2 3 4 versions 

Oh it's that time of the day again. Well we don't really have anything BB-related to discuss so go on :omfg2:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Oh it's that time of the day again. Well we don't really have anything BB-related to discuss so go on :omfg2:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The girls are fighting over if a song is a concept demo or not... I can't :wtf:

Anyways let's go back to manifesting a BB leak :hype: 

don't get offended I already bought the album and support Lana through other means like merch and touring so I have no remorse

for legal reasons this is a joke 

22 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Just because i said on and on is a concept demo and the version that leaked ITS NOT. Goudine dont know how the same song can have 2 3 4 versions 

It sounds like one to me :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

9 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Heroin should've been on UV

this song somehow fits any of her eras but im so fkin glad she did it to lfl atmosphere this one fits the best to this song but ya there are still so many uv motives

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

It sounds like one to me :eartha:

#LeakOneToMe2021 , I'll create a pre pre leak thread for this bop. HM or LFL outtake bestie?