Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

delulu: thunder out this friday ThePowerfulMind 

tbh the benevolent expression of that tiger always makes me feel uncomfortable :deadbanana: furry gate 2.0

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

B0Z on Atrl

I hate you all sooooo much! Can you twinks stop spamming my dms for BB info??? That album sucks and if it's info what you want then take it. BBS is a piano ballad, get over it. Beautiful is the closer we have to trap, it's basically White Mustang with a few more beats, kinda like Zero 7/Portishead trip hop with trap influences. If You Lay Down With Me is good tho, not a duet, Season of the Witch vibes. Violet For Roses sounds like a COCC outtake, total flop, same with Sour Floparina. Enjoy the disappointment "

A piano ballad makes no sense after this Trap/Latin interlude. We had a piano ballad before and I think BBS will be very different so that interlude was necessary. And I read somewhere that we get a "High By The Beach moment".

4 hours ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

Spoiler

THE DARKNESS... THE MIND OF NON BELIEVER...

BE GONE!

thunderbolt-pikachu.gif

BOOM LIKE THAT BOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THATBOOM LIKE THAT

:twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls::twirls:

BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT... BOOM LIKE THAT...

200.gif BOOM LIKE THAT...

police-running-away.gif BOOM LIKE THAT...

That sounds like a random Gossip Girl song that shows random shots of the Upper East Side, the the shots of some random luxurious lounge and then Blair and Serena making a dramatic entrance :fabcat:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Hi lana fans i need your help 

i remember there were a video of off to the races live where here vocals were similar to this video 

but it was much clearer :but now i can't find it anywhere :defeated:

i really like that version so so so much especially her vocals at 0:55 :defeated:

7 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

B0Z on Atrl

I hate you all sooooo much! Can you twinks stop spamming my dms for BB info??? That album sucks and if it's info what you want then take it. BBS is a piano ballad, get over it. Beautiful is the closer we have to trap, it's basically White Mustang with a few more beats, kinda like Zero 7/Portishead trip hop with trap influences. If You Lay Down With Me is good tho, not a duet, Season of the Witch vibes. Violet For Roses sounds like a COCC outtake, total flop, same with Sour Floparina. Enjoy the disappointment "

i don’t believe this at all 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

B0Z on Atrl

ooooooh 

angelica-medo.gif

31 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Can someone explain to me how so many Lana songs and demos are leaked? I've been listening for years but don't really get who they come from and how.

Do other artists have this much material floating around or are we just super lucky? 

a good chunk of leaks, mostly from the first few years of her mainstream career were mostly as a result of her laptop being hacked in 2011, from what i've heard there's only a few tracks left to leak from that laptop hack, also probably weak security, although some producers, such as jack antonoff & david kahne, seem to have better security, which is why we hardly get leaks from them, also, some tracks were simply already on the internet and that's how they "leaked", such as tracks that were on her social media accounts, or tracks which were on her producer's social media accounts

i do wonder how people have managed to access some of her older stuff nowadays, like old laptop demos, lizzy grant tracks, etc. surely they can't all be from that initial laptop hack? i'm sure there's dozens of ways these songs surface

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I do wonder how people have managed to access some of her older stuff nowadays, like old laptop demos, lizzy grant tracks, etc. surely they can't all be from that initial laptop hack? i'm sure there's dozens of ways these songs surface

most were from the laptop hack. def all self-produced ones. most pre-2011 stuff has gotta be from that laptop theft.

otherwise i'm pretty sure there have been rumors of emails being found and "accessed" we'll say, so that's a point of access that was def compromised

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

most were from the laptop hack. def all self-produced ones. most pre-2011 stuff has gotta be from that laptop theft.

otherwise i'm pretty sure there have been rumors of emails being found and "accessed" we'll say, so that's a point of access that was def compromised

it makes you question how much could actually be left from that laptop hack, surely there's still a decent amount of pre-2011 stuff out there? honeymouns did say there's a lot of aka-related stuff that could leak, i guess we can't really know for sure, since we're not involved in any of this stuff, we just speculate & wait for leaks & info :whatever2: there could be 100s of pre-2011 tracks left, or only 30, we can't say for sure :whatever2:

WGe8ynS.gif

a masterpiece :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.