Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Haven't been an Arcadia fan (the song, because the LB user here is iconic) but I do really want that instrumental. I think it's really sweet and reminds me a little of American. Just goes to show that despite my years of begging for it, cinematic production isn't going to be the fix-all for me.

23 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

Is Mike Dean working with Lana for LDR8?

Presumably. Doubtful that they only worked together for the sake of a single song, although anything is possible. :creep:

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets are saying theres a grimes collab

Kali Uchis, Grimes, Nikki Lane and Chuck on their way to release their collabs with Lanz

koavminaj-fuemejors.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

uhh... yeah... i highly doubt bruce springsteen, joan baez, stevie nicks, etc. have heard living legend, cherry blossom, & nectar of the gods :deadbanana: when a celebrity praises her or says they're a fan of her music i get the impression that they only know a few songs, or only her officially released work at the most :agree:

Adele has :true:

Just now, COCC said:

i highly doubt any celebrity has ventured into the wilderness that is, lana del rey's unreleased repertoire :true: 

just wait until we see a new user with the username "officialadele" show up :tommy:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

C'mon--they're in the music business; they're legends of the post-50s music business. You think they know less about everything related to it than we do? Just because they're artists in their own right doesn't mean that they don't Stan other artists of all kinds. To come forward with the kind of public praise for Lana that they have, I'd say they follow her pretty closely. And we know Courtney Love, a legend from a more contemporary era, is a huge fan.