Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

What Lana songs are your favorite when you're depressed and angry?

SORRY I know this isn't a trauma dumping website but i'm struggling with grief and mental illness hard today. When I spiral like this I have to put makeup on while singing and dancing around because there's nothing worse than feeling ugly while sad lol. 

anyone have a playlist?  

of course I know which songs are my usual go tos but right now I just can't even think. 

thanks <333333 

a lot of the ultraviolence album (i actually think it's more of a "mad" album, instead of a "sad" album)

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Screen-Shot-2021-10-19-at-4-59-35-PM.png

I was just browsing online and randomly came across this photo again. Man, I freaking wish she would've officially went with this photo for CoCC instead of that strange picnic table one. Everyone looks badass in this one and it's truly a captivating shot. 

Why Lana, why :defeated:

Sceneries that Lana's discography reminds me of:

A.K.A

pool at night, closes at 9:30 - Picture of Motel 6 Kelso - Mt St Helens -  Tripadvisor gas station aesthetic | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Born to Die:

Motel Aspley Sunset Motel, Brisbane - trivago.com.au

Paradise

white and brown gazebo surrounded by green trees during daytime photo –  Free Taipei rose garden Image on Unsplash

Ultra (i think Neil's work for this era is absolute best, his scenery photos somehow 100% capture the atmosphere of the album, randomly, I was on a holiday with my family to a place looks kinda like this photo, and i later found out this particular pic is taken by Neil, i was shocked).

Neil Krug — Lana Del Rey “Ultraviolence” Photograph by Neil...

Honeymoon

Tập tin:Bờ biển Vũng Tàu.JPG – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

Lust for Life

1097393 landscape, lights, window, sunset, cityscape, night, nature,  reflection, sky, clouds, airplane, sunrise, evening, flying, horizon,  atmosphere, aerial view, dusk, Flight, cloud, dawn, darkness, atmosphere of  earth, aerial photography | Mocah HD ...

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Slim Aarons | Saint-Tropez Beach (1971) | Available for Sale | ArtsyHải Cảng Hoàng Hôn Biển - Ảnh miễn phí trên Pixabay

(went to singapore and took this pic because it just gave me NFR)

9mBhFna.jpg

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Đường dây 500 kV Bắc - Nam – Wikipedia tiếng Việt

Blue Banisters (overall)

Săn mây mùa thu Đà Lạt - Kênh truyền hình Đài Tiếng nói Việt Nam - VOVTV

*Black Bathing Suit only 

Slim Aarons | Family Pool (Slim Aarons Estate Edition) (ca. 1960) |  Available for Sale | Artsy

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Jessica Apple Bottom Jean said:

LDR9 when

Rock Candy Dolphin Flower Power pre-pre release thread tomorrow when more reviews are sent in :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Pls no LDR9 pre release for a few months

we have been in constant pre release since MAC was released nearly 3.5 years ago :rip: 

tumblr_nf6144u1c61ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

xoxo

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Manifesting that the next album will be the true surprise release that she said she wants to do :legend:And then we'll get the covers album before that with a proper announcement and pre-release so we still have somewhere to go for all our shenanigans :hype:

Behind the Iron Gates next PLEASE.

Then covers album

Then LDR9.

...all within the next year. :ma: