Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

@arcadialovesong2018 leak Rock Candy Sweet and you will be the next supreme (replacing lustforlife)

uhm, lustforlife is not even near a competition :scoff:. We just got an album, and this is official release day so please be patient. 

If you are bored, I just posted my introduction in the 'introductions and welcomes' section. You and @prettywhenimhigh can go read it :byeh8rs2:

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I was redeemed full circle moment by @lanadelrey the queen herself in the pre-release. :derpna3: and that's all that matters. 

😦😦😦 if our queen redeemed you...:paris:

Welcome back... @arcadialovesong2018 leak new songs

ALL HAIL @IanadeIrey the supreme !!!

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I was redeemed full circle moment by @lanadelrey the queen herself in the pre-release. :derpna3: and that's all that matters. 

I read what you wrote about feeling blue and how it led you to posting what you were posting on here, and yes, people have said their piece about that –– but I felt like at your core, you were just looking for some connection, and now you can have that without pretending to be an insider! Be you

Inb4 she posts a selfie on Honeymoon with the caption "Buttered Noodles On The Veranda - Rock Candy Sweet. Mike Dean. Album out December 25th x" 

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

uhm, lustforlife is not even near a competition :scoff:. We just got an album, and this is official release day so please be patient. 

If you are bored, I just posted my introduction in the 'introductions and welcomes' section. You and @prettywhenimhigh can go read it :byeh8rs2:

well, just hit "follow" on your ig

you better serve luv :kiss:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I read what you wrote about feeling blue and how it led you to posting what you were posting on here, and yes, people have said their piece about that –– but I felt like at your core, you were just looking for some connection, and now you can have that without pretending to be an insider! Be you

Appreciate this. I explained in the hello section how my arc went from hating y'all to mutual love. <3 

But xoxo 

I'll always be an insider :derpna3:

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

REVEAL: 

Remember that one time I sang a cover of Maleficient - Once upon a Dream and I saved it as 'bbs snippet'. The way y'all were moved and didn't realise it was me until today. :gasp:

Screenshot-20211023-093713-098.png

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Since it’s a tradition… let’s talk about LDR9 already :teehee:

I hope she sticks with the country + cover concept. Probably because I am still iffy about her doing country, but I must say that if she sticks with Zach, it could be interesting. Him and his team just are geniuses. Plus there are a couple of « light country » elements already on BB, so it could end up being a good album. 

5 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

ARCADIA

1. Text Book
  2. Arcadia
  3. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
  4. Wild at Heart
  5. Black Bathing Suit
  6. White Hot Forever
  7. If You Lie Down With Me
  8. Yes to Heaven
  9. Fine China - Dan A Mix
  10. Thunder