Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, lanaswildflowers said:

little friend who trades kanye and lana unleaked - a demo which could’ve been considered for cocc does exist but it wasn’t recorded explicitly for cocc

isn't it known as the "james ford" demo? which was either meant for the scrapped album or from the same recording sessions? i guess it was just speculation that it was for chemtrails, but i never thought that was for certain the truth

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

little friend who trades kanye and lana unleaked - a demo which could’ve been considered for cocc does exist but it wasn’t recorded explicitly for cocc

Are u talking about the James Ford demo? So are you sayin' it was intended for the TLSP album, scrapped and them considered for COCC but kept the same?

Just now, Surf Noir said:

isn't it known as the "james ford" demo? which was either meant for the scrapped album or from the same recording sessions? i guess it was just speculation that it was for chemtrails, but i never thought that was for certain the truth

I was kinda living for the possibility of a Jack Antonoff version. His production could do that song the justice it deserves. Anyway, #LeakSYTHJamesFordDemo

OK the discourse surrounding Yes to Heaven and Chemtrails always baffled me because I have no idea where there was confirmation that the song was meant for the album. I just remember fake fanmade snippets that were sung in the melody of Yes to Heaven, and claims that it was reworked into ‘White Hot Forever’ — and I guess misinformation about Yes to Heaven and Chemtrails spread like a wildfire. 

How do we know about the alleged James Ford version from the 2017 TSLP x LDR sessions, by the way? 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

OK the discourse surrounding Yes to Heaven and Chemtrails always baffled me because I have no idea where there was confirmation that the song was meant for the album. I just remember fake fanmade snippets that were sung in the melody of Yes to Heaven, and claims that it was reworked into ‘White Hot Forever’ — and I guess misinformation about Yes to Heaven and Chemtrails spread like a wildfire. 

How do we know about the alleged James Ford version from the 2017 TSLP x LDR sessions, by the way? 

it was scrobbled by actuallylucas, who also scrobbled french restaurant shortly before it leaked! :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

Are u talking about the James Ford demo? So are you sayin' it was intended for the TLSP album, scrapped and them considered for COCC but kept the same?

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

I am, at one point (like with Dealer) it was considered to be put on Chemtrails but it never actually happened. IIRC it does have a different structure and lyrical differences 

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh right!!! I think you told me this last week, actually :rip: thank you for answering my question about this again :silly::kiss:

correction, actuallylucas didn't leak french restaurant, he simply scrobbled it before it leaked!

7 minutes ago, lanaswildflowers said:

little friend who trades kanye and lana unleaked

This person and two other people confirmed that the California Demo is spreading/circulating rn. it’s being auctioned online atm for ~600$

This person and two other people confirmed that the California Demo is spreading/circulating rn. it’s being auctioned online atm for ~600$

I hate to be poor

well... who's going to start the california demo group-fund? :awkney:

unfortunately no one cause it’s being auctioned privately and you need to be “verified” to access it😭

Lol, we should do this more often. Madonna fans once started a group fund to buy a demo CD if I remember it right

2 minutes ago, lanaswildflowers said:

unfortunately no one cause it’s being auctioned privately and you need to be “verified” to access it😭

interesting... at least it's a development in the story :bebe: 

i remember when it was being discussed that wild one was being sold and it leaked the very next day :isee: 

interesting... at least it's a development in the story :bebe: 

i remember when it was being discussed that wild one was being sold and it leaked the very next day :isee: 

ugh everyday i want the honeymoon version of wild one. that heroindisaster bitch said it had harp stems

ugh everyday i want the honeymoon version of wild one. that heroindisaster bitch said it had harp stems

heroindisaster seems to be a fake insider, i wouldn't believe what they say

heroindisaster seems to be a fake insider, i wouldn't believe what they say

the only things they‘ve gotten correct is info about the mtwbt demos but i’ve had info about it before they showed up, and those “vocal stems from soft ice cream” they mentioned were actually from ufb

1 minute ago, lanaswildflowers said:

the only things they‘ve gotten correct is info about the mtwbt demos but i’ve had info about it before they showed up, and those “vocal stems from soft ice cream” they mentioned were actually from ufb

Do you know anything about other Honeymoon outtakes beside Crazy For You, any rework or even a new song?

2 minutes ago, lanaswildflowers said:

how do you know the info about the mtwbt demos are correct? especially if it seems like everything else was false