Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That's enought for my delulu ass. I'll start manifesting and thinking about tracklist and new cover right away :hype:

Born to be on a John Deere feat. Nikki Lane :hype:

I wish Lana kept her blonde hair for longer, she really suits it. I think she changed it because people kept calling her a Karen and it's quite sad

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 hours ago, honey is that true said:

They are low :bebe:

What will probably happen:

1LP tansparent red colored with a '10th anniversary edition' sticker on the foil...

I think that even that is too much lmao. 

What would I love:

2LP, white vinyl or not with a booklet of that flawless era just like she has booklets in Honeymoon sleeves. Improved art, I kinda wish she chose a different gatefold pic and different stickers on the vinyl. That shit would probably cost 50$ realistically, so I'm already preparing myself not to buy something that doesn't exist lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Me again, I'm not the best at math but how can all of these songs on Ultraviolence fit into a single LP (Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Shades Of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, Money Power Glory, Fucked My Way Up To The Top, Old Money, The Other Woman) but a whole other LP is needed for those three bonus tracks (Black Beauty, Guns And Roses, Florida Kilos). Same can apply to BTD. Are the song significantly shorter? What do the stans who have the standard album say? 

I just realised we had SYTH HM demo snippet all this time: https://lanadelpost.tumblr.com/post/631920664810586114/this-the-version-produced-by-dan-auerbach

It was believed that this version was Dan's UV demo, then people thought it was fake and it was forgotten. 

This should have been on Chemtrails, before or after Yosemite

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This should have been on Chemtrails, before or after Yosemite

Her current vocals on this song would be so beautiful :wowcry:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

she really shines the best with an acoustic guitar

100%. I think that the styles that best suit her voice are jazz and acoustic tbh, they fit her so well 

imageproxy.jpg

Okay, so Deezer says that Lana is my top artist and that I have listened her for 65 hours :wat:

Screenshot-20211201-012421-Deezer.jpg

It also says that Black Beauty is the first song I listened that year. I actually remember waking up after a new year's party and chilling to this song.:air2: 

Screenshot-20211201-012320-Deezer.jpg

Surprisingly, none of Lana's songs were in my top five songs, probably because I mostly have listened to her albums instead of binging a single song. I  can't with this app randomly having an interface both in latin and cyrillic 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:44 PM, Arcadia said:

I wish Lana kept her blonde hair for longer, she really suits it. I think she changed it because people kept calling her a Karen and it's quite sad

her blonde hair is beautiful but only if she takes care of it right. it's didn't suit her at all when it was all messy during parts of the cocc era

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

her blonde hair is beautiful but only if she takes care of it right. it's didn't suit her at all when it was all messy during parts of the cocc era

she just needed to put highlights in it. a part of me feels like she should have just brought back the lizzy platinum bc her natural blonde is pretty but it just makes her look so normal if that makes sense. not that there's anything wrong with looking normal lol i just didn't recognize her without her stark features during the cotcc blonde era.

doubt she will tho. judging by her posting her filler-free nose, dissolving her face fillers in between the original and alternate arcadia videos, and her leaving her gorg natural waves in her hair recently, she's wanting to returning to her natural beauty. good for her i say, although i will always hold nostalgia for her over the top glam, she really is an anomalously beautiful woman with or without the industry-imposed standards. 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

On 11/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, Arcadia said:

I agree and I love her blonde hair too! I feel like people always look so amazing with their natural hair colour — Lana amazingly suits every colour she has had, but seeing her with a blonde shade that was the closest to her natural shade was really nice for a change, I wonder if she’ll keep it around eventually :flutter:

13 hours ago, drugmunny said:

she just needed to put highlights in it. a part of me feels like she should have just brought back the lizzy platinum bc her natural blonde is pretty but it just makes her look so normal if that makes sense. not that there's anything wrong with looking normal lol i just didn't recognize her without her stark features during the cotcc blonde era.

doubt she will tho. judging by her posting her filler-free nose, dissolving her face fillers in between the original and alternate arcadia videos, and her leaving her gorg natural waves in her hair recently, she's wanting to returning to her natural beauty. good for her i say, although i will always hold nostalgia for her over the top glam, she really is an anomalously beautiful woman with or without the industry-imposed standards. 

Any color suits her pale cool undertone complexion so I support whatever color she chooses. She perfectly pulled off being a ginger, literally the color people get bullied for. I feel like she changed her color because of the Karen comments because she had it for some time and changed it soon after the comments. You don't get balayage only to dye it a couple of months after, it lasts for a year because it's low maintenance. It looked so nice on her, I have the same color (I did it before her I'm not being creepy lmao) and people have told me it looks so natural. I didn't like her hairstyle in COCC music video, it was much prettier when it's straight. 

What with the "filler-free" nose you mentioned? I didn't know she puts filler in her nose. I kinda noticed her nose looking closer to her natural nose than in her BTD era in Arcadia. I'm not an expert in plastic surgery but did she do a natural looking nose job or added fillers for a natural looking nose? I watched a video about her from Lorry Hill and I don't remember her mentioning that. 

Not sure if this has been posted before:

Variety’s weekly podcast featured conversations with TaP Music’s Ed Millet and Wendy Ong about the rewards and challenges of managing such prominent and pioneering artists as Lana Del Rey (…) The conversation starts with Millet discussing founding the company (…) and how Del Rey’s skyrocketing career basically dominated their first 18 months in business. But it soon turns toward the challenges that she and they faced, first from skeptical record companies, then from Del Rey’s insistence that “Video Games” — “a five-minute song that doesn’t really have a chorus,” as he says — be her first single, and then trying to keep her career on track as it took off faster and bigger than they had expected.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/lana-del-rey-dua-lipa-tap-music-1235122343/

Can people please stop making things up

esCfWuS.png

Lana didn't wear that iconic Gucci dress for nothing

Spoiler

She also wore Altuzarra once, but who cares?

And this person doesn't even know how the met works. You can't wear nondesigner clothes because they're the ones paying for your table. It's a fashion event, not a celebrities meet up

Sorry for the rant. I hate when people make things up and pass them off as true 

Shades of Cool will always be my favorite LDR song. 

My baby lives in shades of blue
Blue eyes and jazz and attitude
He lives in California too
He drives a Chevy Malibu
And when he calls, he calls for me and not for you
He lives for love, he loves his drugs, he loves his baby too

But I can't fix him, can't make him better
And I can't do nothing about his strange weather

But you are unfixable
I can't break through your world
'Cause you live in shades of cool
Your heart is unbreakable

You are unfixable
I can't break through your world
'Cause you live in shades of cool
Your heart is unbreakable

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.