Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I got a record player for Christmas 

what Lana vinyl should I get first?? What sounds best.. cause I do want to actually play it I’m not worried about messing it up I’m thinking about getting two copies of all of them anyways. 

i feel like the obvious answer is Honeymoon? Which is in my top 3 anyways but I just want to make sure before I buy one of them for now. 

i also feel like NFR is probably a good choice but idk how I feel about that being my first everrrr lana vinyl 

UV is my all time fav album from her and I also really like BB but I think I wanna start with one of her classics!?! 

sorry if this isn’t the right thread and thank you lol

11 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

what Lana vinyl should I get first?? What sounds best.. cause I do want to actually play it I’m not worried about messing it up I’m thinking about getting two copies of all of them anyways. 

i feel like the obvious answer is Honeymoon? Which is in my top 3 anyways but I just want to make sure before I buy one of them for now. 

i also feel like NFR is probably a good choice but idk how I feel about that being my first everrrr lana vinyl 

UV is my all time fav album from her and I also really like BB but I think I wanna start with one of her classics!?! 

if you're going with color vinyls — i'd go with the least expensive first :toofunny:

sometimes people have issues with the sound of her color vinyls/color vinyls in general, personally i don't care and there's been a lot of improvement over the years

if you're just doing standard black vinyls, go with your favorite!!!! for a first lana vinyl, i feel like what you want takes precedent over how the vinyl sounds. so if that's UV, go for it bestie

sUcVobB.png

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

if you're going with color vinyls — i'd go with the least expensive first :toofunny:

sometimes people have issues with the sound of her color vinyls/color vinyls in general, personally i don't care and there's been a lot of improvement over the years

if you're just doing standard black vinyls, go with your favorite!!!! for a first lana vinyl, i feel like what you want takes precedent over how the vinyl sounds. so if that's UV, go for it bestie

Thank you sm this is honestly really helpful 💜

Not everyone would agree with me but "Karen era" deserved on own album, era, concept. Kinda shallow and selfish lady from wealth family and during end of album she wants to change and become housewife with cats.

7 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

All of her albums sound so good on vinyl but Honeymoon sounds so amazing & gorgeous on vinyl, I enjoyed it the most on vinyl :wub: but I would say go for your all time favourite album from her which is UV ( hands down UV is a classic :true:)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

Not everyone would agree with me but "Karen era" deserved on own album, era, concept. Kinda shallow and selfish lady from wealth family and during end of album she wants to change and become housewife with cats.

Live Laugh Love - coming to speak to a manager near you :whip:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

asking this question here because i don't know what other thread this question would be appropriate for but i don't want to start a whole new thread for this ---

does anyone have a list of merch that lana has sold? official merch of course

this could be on her store or at shows etc

i'm specificially looking for clothing if merch is too broad of a term

@The Ocean I think all her official merch can be found on their respective era/tour pages on Lanapedia?? I just saw all the LFL merch on there as I was looking for a pic of a jacket and I would assume the other pages would have that info too, I’m not 100% sure tho

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

@The Ocean I think all her official merch can be found on their respective era/tour pages on Lanapedia?? I just saw all the LFL merch on there as I was looking for a pic of a jacket and I would assume the other pages would have that info too, I’m not 100% sure tho

they're not. i really wish they were though it makes sense and it would be convenient. thanks for your help though!