Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 1/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, TextBook said:

Should I make the thread? (Am I allowed to make a random merch thread right?)

@electra was working on a web page of all LDR merchandise (!!!) but she's been gone awhile :( hope she's well & that we get it someday! it would be v cool if someone made a thread and OP could update regularly?

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

@electra was working on a web page of all LDR merchandise (!!!) but she's been gone awhile :( hope she's well & that we get it someday! it would be v cool if someone made a thread and OP could update regularly?

vote @electra for most missed sis :crai:

boom like that forever

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

I actually made the thread but it’s still pending (Idk why) 

I called it “Random Lana Merch/Media Thread” 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I’m going to openly be a gatekeeper, petty, and unlikeable here, but all these unreleased Lana songs becoming popular on tiktok… :wtf: I was listening to these 10 years ago. Where were y’all at? :stareney:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m going to openly be a gatekeeper, petty, and unlikeable here, but all these unreleased Lana songs becoming popular on tiktok… :wtf: I was listening to these 10 years ago. Where were y’all at? :stareney:

yup 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

guys do any of u know of an active lana update account on instagram?? literally cannot find a single one, does ldr_fans count as an update account lol

happpinessisabutterfly, ldr_fans is a sean larkin supporter

1 hour ago, L Del Ray said:

guys do any of u know of an active lana update account on instagram?? literally cannot find a single one, does ldr_fans count as an update account lol

happpinessisabutterfly supremacy

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

On 1/11/2022 at 2:29 AM, Urbanney said:

in their mothers' womb still :dmd:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 1/6/2022 at 1:42 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Hope Honeymoon gets a repressing soon, my favorite album from her, yet its hard to find at a "decent" price :defeated:

stores can't even get it in. like they don't make pressings of it and they can't get any second hand copies either. such a shame

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 1/11/2022 at 6:47 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

stores can't even get it in. like they don't make pressings of it and they can't get any second hand copies either. such a shame

A local store near me got a used red honeymoon pressing, the price is tragic :biblio: (the cover is scuffed up badly, too)

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

I'm so excited for Lana's new song "VIA ANTARES / MALEDICTION IUMA COM 71 CENTS 2000 Feat Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Bitcoin, and more"!!!

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/title/via antares?at=false&searchFilter=SVW&page=1

:hype:

we need our FBI lipsters to work this shit out. :fabcat:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I'm so excited for Lana's new song "VIA ANTARES / MALEDICTION IUMA COM 71 CENTS 2000 Feat Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Bitcoin, and more"!!!

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/title/via antares?at=false&searchFilter=SVW&page=1

:hype:

you forgot like 10 more artists, collab of the century is coming

D.png