Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

miss @The Stargirl Pinky i don't know who said such dirty things about you but they must be jealous of your excellence

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

@The Stargirl Pinky beef with @lustforlife I see :ma:

SKHNGJGHK tbh I’m not sure what I did to make someone angry. I mostly just clown around, post gifs, and remain neutral but I might not be fully aware of my impact :ma: 

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

SKHNGJGHK tbh I’m not sure what I did to make someone angry. I mostly just clown around, post gifs, and remain neutral but I might not be fully aware of my impact :ma: 

It might just be a troll-ey Easter Egg for more mess :troll: BUT it definitely is giving Cherry acoustic....damn :dua:

36 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

A powerful queen :wowcry:

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

fake insiders, real insiders, acronyms, colors, clownery, gifgates & their inevitable party-poopers & mod-queue scares, fake snippets, drama, declarations of leaving the forum, mods telling us to keep it civil, we've experienced an entire pre-release era in a thread for a soundtrack song with only 76 pages :air2:

We haven’t had sc*t yet

whatarecoloris.jpg

36 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

There is also an older snippet (from a couple days ago, it was shared on TikTok) where she sings "presented with a promise". Does anyone know where that's from and if it's related to WCE? It sounds quite nice.

i just found it. it is probably not since it doesn’t match anyone else’s descriptions

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

There is also an older snippet (from a couple days ago, it was shared on TikTok) where she sings "presented with a promise". Does anyone know where that's from and if it's related to WCE? It sounds quite nice.

completely unrelated