Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 9/20/2013 at 4:37 PM, COLACUNT said:

random lana things that pop into your head or that you run across during your daily sleuth 

jNNM3NA.png

i have 60 lana related videos on my youtube channel, and it turns out they're most popular amongst girls 13-17 and men 45-54

:thumb:

:deadbanana: :madge:

random lana things that pop into your head or that you run across during your daily sleuth 

jNNM3NA.png

i have 60 lana related videos on my youtube channel, and it turns out they're most popular amongst girls 13-17 and men 45-54

jNNM3NA.png

sugar daddies and lolitas :hooker:

SCARFACE2371.png

"Thread for Minor General Thoughts That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread" aka STATUS UPDATES.

Status Updates aka LADY GAGA VS. KATY PERRY

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i dunno, status updates seem more personal and/or random. i mean, people use them to make requests and ask general questions (which there are threads for) so i don't see why there can't be an ongoing thread where these 'minor' thoughts don't get so easily lost in the shuffle 

:stareney2:

ZRBNill.jpg

i dunno, status updates seem more personal and/or random. i mean, people use them to make requests and ask general questions (which there are threads for) so i don't see why there can't be an ongoing thread where these 'minor' thoughts don't get so easily lost in the shuffle 

:stareney2:

i was jk i dont care what threads are there and why they're there.. unlike some people i know *cough @ataraxia22 cough* *cough first time i joined cough*

(((i didnt mean to sound rude promise (to cola not u ata stfu ata)))))

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

I always wonder if Lana likes the same food as I do, like raisin bagels with cream cheese and peanut butter. :crying:

i think the only times she's mentioned food, she's mentioned eating lots of junk food, spaghetti, and chocolate cake 

not surprised that her palette is rather ~american 

ZRBNill.jpg

i think the only times she's mentioned food, she's mentioned eating lots of junk food, spaghetti, and chocolate cake 

+ coffee, maple syrup lemonade, diet coke, cherry coke and ofc pepsi :hawt:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Don't forget her Lana Del Raisin Bran.

ezqq9u.jpg

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

jNNM3NA.png

i forgot i set my youtube account to a 60 year old man :eek: sorry

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I like this thread tbh.

Sometimes I wonder if she looks at her youtube page and is like: 100+ million views on this! :party: :thumb:

Why only 7 million on this? :brows3:

Why does this have 30 million views when that has only 5? :sadcore2:

Or does she even care? :twirls: :twirls: :twirls:

I bet she's like:

"Hmm... Better update my Twitter account today. It's been a while...

:lel: jk im 2 cool 4 that  :hoe: "

EQFO7rX.png