Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, bigspender said:

not sure if this has been talked about before, but has anyone noticed how hard it is to find her records besides violet and BTD at any record stores? and her CDs are being sold basically nowhere? i really do think she’s leaving interscope/polydor. and i think they’re not pressing her albums on vinyl anymore either because last year i was able to find the black NFR! at every record store i went to and now i only see it on depop for $100 and it’s sold out everywhere online. everyone get your lana vinyls while you can i guess :poordat:

There is a vinyl shortage right now. I’ve had trouble finding albums from a lot of other artists as well. NFR just came back in stock on Amazon for around $40, so I think her other albums should be back in stock soon. 

44 minutes ago, bigspender said:

not sure if this has been talked about before, but has anyone noticed how hard it is to find her records besides violet and BTD at any record stores? and her CDs are being sold basically nowhere? i really do think she’s leaving interscope/polydor. and i think they’re not pressing her albums on vinyl anymore either because last year i was able to find the black NFR! at every record store i went to and now i only see it on depop for $100 and it’s sold out everywhere online. everyone get your lana vinyls while you can i guess :poordat:

this may also just have to do with the vinyl manufacturing delays of the past few years, i imagine getting new albums produced is the focus of most record labels and older records repressings are taking a backseat.

aOaIzH2.gif

thinking about the legend who lost their job during the countdown for the 3 singles release last year 

hope you found another job legend

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

But sometimes this ranch feels like my only friend
And life doesn't always work out like we planned
We keep it movin', babe

So we made it back in the middle of the night
To the Louisiana two-step high and bright
And we won't say when, we won't ask why
And we won't stop dancin' 'til we die

I'll keep walkin' on the sunny side
And we won't stop dancin' 'til we die

This song has been hitting hard lately. :crying4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Marius said:

Ugh West Coast production is hitting hard rn :trisha: Dan really knew what he was doing. 

Sometimes I wonder how can someone make such an immaculate song .. like how can you be so talented ? :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Do we know why Lana stopped working with Abel lately? He's put out 2 albums without her involvement and she's put out 3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

goodbye kiss is heart shattering :xcry:

have you heard the original version?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Do we know why Lana stopped working with Abel lately? He's put out 2 albums without her involvement and she's put out 3

I suppose their sounds aligned back then in a way that made sense for them to collab but they've been doing different things lately 

hey everyone!

i’m not doing self promo i’m just to slack to type it all down again here, i made a theory on roses bloom for you on twitter. i don’t know if anyone has mentioned this b4 or it’s a dumb theory but if you’re interested here’s the link.

this lifestyle, made us, run along - 

when u have everything- it can't be trueeeeeeeeeee 
maybe the days we had are gone! livin in silence 4 too long! open ur eyes n whadooya seeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
no more laughs, no more photographs! 

turnin slowly
lookin backscene no words! 
can save this, *cries* we're pissed run aloooooooooonnnnnnnggggg!! 

mariah-carey-cry.gif:whine::justride::xcry:

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Marius said:

Ugh West Coast production is hitting hard rn :trisha: Dan really knew what he was doing. 

incredible the intensity with which i hate his own music but am obsessed with his production on this whole album :crying5:

On 2/2/2022 at 11:41 PM, trailerparkdream said:

A Star For Nick is too good… how can someone even create such a beautiful & haunting song 😭

one of the most memorable for me. I can remember the exact moment I heard it for the first time. 

agreed, fav sirens-era song for sure (and also best indicator of the songwriter she'd become imo)

aOaIzH2.gif