Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

this is random …BUT…. what was the name of that tumblr blog that used to leak her songs? the initials were like TOTB or something like that 

tostb

they got their name from tired of singing the blues :smile3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I’ll never understand how Yes to Heaven hasn’t been officially released. I don’t think it’d necessarily fit well on any tracklist of any album Lana’s released, but man, it’s such a missed opportunity being unreleased. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

12 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’ll never understand how Yes to Heaven hasn’t been officially released. I don’t think it’d necessarily fit well on any tracklist of any album Lana’s released, but man, it’s such a missed opportunity being unreleased. 

I think it could of worked on Honeymoon 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

20 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

could’ve def gone on blue banisters with all the other unreleased… but we have the song so I personally wouldn’t want it to take up a spot on an album’s track list.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I saw this on reddit.

Aadsloi.png

if this is all true, she really needs to stay away from him, this is not something she needs to get wrapped up in

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

11 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I saw this on reddit.

Aadsloi.png

i feel like maybe we shouldn't judge someone based on their history of drug use tho - the zine referred to is like 10+ years old i think? i also think lana is self-aware and tirelessly working to preserve her peace, so i would leave it at that 

mUENGN9.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i feel like maybe we shouldn't judge someone based on their history of drug use tho - the zine referred to is like 10+ years old i think? i also think lana is self-aware and tirelessly working to preserve her peace, so i would leave it at that 

I agree. I posted it as more of a "wow I can't believe this comment I just read" rather than to be judgemental towards him. I know very little about him so I was a bit surprised to see that someone posted that. I do hope everything is good in that regard and that Lana isn't in a bad environment.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Lana's team picks the absolute WORST clips from her videos to make Spotify Canvas :deadbanana: the Freak one is that weird underwater clip when she could have at least done the kool aid clip, the West Coast clip is just a boring clip of her face staring at you :deadbanana: get it together 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.