Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

this photo i edited being in a completely serious tiktok about rare outtakes is SENDING ME 😭 they even made a comment and pinned it saying "yall i swear none of these are edited i can literally show yall other pics from these photoshoots to prove its fr" i'm pissing my pants

https://imgur.com/a/pABasLK

LDR9 aesthetic confirmed?

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Unreleased\Fine China

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Blue Banisters\Cherry Blossom

Confirm-Delete-Files-on-Mac-Immediately.jpg

:hellno:

23 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

this photo i edited being in a completely serious tiktok about rare outtakes is SENDING ME 😭 they even made a comment and pinned it saying "yall i swear none of these are edited i can literally show yall other pics from these photoshoots to prove its fr" i'm pissing my pants

https://imgur.com/a/pABasLK

LDR9 aesthetic confirmed?

tiktok is a cesspool

Just now, shadesofyosemite said:

Cause my body is a temple

my heart is one too

the only thing that still fits me

is this Black Bathing Suit

you don’t know me any better

than they do

bay

bee

an out of body experience the first time i listened to bbs :slay: bb had its magical moments too ngl 

I need a remastered + HQ version of Damn You. I love the song, but it always starts so obnoxiously and scares me. And the distortion throughout the song just isn't letting me enjoy it fully. :deadbanana:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I'm talking to him while I'm thinking of lustforlife
I'm trying my best, I don't know what to do
Talking to dragonwhore, don't know what it's about
I know they think that I have everything
If I can't have lustforlife, then they can't have me
(I know it looks like I have everything)
Why am I crying on the balcony?
(I know it looks like I have everything)
If I can't have lustforlife, then they can't havе me

QFTC was just cringe inducing, she didn’t think before she posted.  I don’t think she’s racist absolutely not, but she was not aware of what she was saying and the implications it has. Just tone deaf from her, then she did an awful interview where she made comments about the insurrection that was a complete mess.  But I don’t think it’s done as much damage as she thinks, her core fanbase is solid….the media forgets eventually.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She probably has PTSD from QFTC, there has been relentless bad news every week for a while now, and it's completely understandable that even though the album is most likely finished, it is perpetually feeling like the wrong time for her to announce. Other surprise droppers this month are not bothered by such things. :crossed:

idk i'd be pissed too if i was insulted for creating something of myself on my own and being called so n so, to then influencing the mainstream/ sound and them getting praised for it and being forgotten and pushed back, with little to no recognition for a great part. i'm sure there's more to how it works but they took her wave and claimed it as their own when they were shitting on her before. i am very much glad other artists are praising her, but to have that on you starting out, she shouldn't've had such a tougher time breaking thru when other less seasoned artists were basically just getting their fame for being able to be marketable. 

good on her for pushing thru.

UV/Honeymoon

41 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i hate how they’re bringing the lana cult back. they’re just going to spread misinformation and get her cancelled again

This cult thing is such an embarrassment, it's not even funny. I'm glad I just deleted tiktok from my phone  :rip: I tried to find out what's going on but I still have no idea