Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

I was about to question this!! Is she high or something is happening? (LFL had it's 5th anniversary last week, and she posted the same clip 25 times and posted a pic of Lana with the LFL cover hair)

Maybe she wants to say something to us? The album with 25 unreleased songs is finally coming! :oprah4:

https://www.papermag.com/lana-del-rey-leaks-album-2466624158.html

28 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Maybe she wants to say something to us? The album with 25 unreleased songs is finally coming! :oprah4:

https://www.papermag.com/lana-del-rey-leaks-album-2466624158.html

no thanks. we’ve got already some youtube rips.

58 minutes ago, rural legend said:

but are there going to be STRINGS?!?!?!?

aha. maybe not in a musical way you wanted…but still…:tommy:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So no album with 25 leaked tracks released today? :noparty:

I'm sure it would have topped the charts for weeks or even months. :true:

for years and years :xcry:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

im going to show up to the jail site (where jack is roomies w her stalker??) and shove these stupid little plastic fruits up her stalkers ass until he cry’s fruit salad :candy:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

im going to show up to the jail site (where jack is roomies w her stalker??) and shove these stupid little plastic fruits up her stalkers ass until he cry’s fruit salad :candy:

omg are these ldr9 lead single lyrics? :oprah:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

omg are these ldr9 lead single lyrics? :oprah:

she scrapped her album to rename it “melodie’s of a fruit salad” featuring a cover of kim kardashians ONLY single “jam (turn it up)”

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

In terms of Lana songs that are just for herself, I think there's Heroin, Get Free, Yayo, Ultraviolence, Music To Watch Boys To, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have and Wildflower Wildfire. I mean songs with lyrics that don't really show the true meaning of what she's trying to convey, as she said in that interview, little things that are just for her and that only she understands. Which other songs would you guys add to that list?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Hey! Can anyone help me find an interview? It came out last year I think although it could have been 2020. It was written not audio, can’t remember the website unfortunately. She talked about Elvis, specifically Blue Hawaii but that’s all I can remember. I’ve been trying so hard to find it but it’s literally like it just disappeared. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Laurendelaware said:

Hey! Can anyone help me find an interview? It came out last year I think although it could have been 2020. It was written not audio, can’t remember the website unfortunately. She talked about Elvis, specifically Blue Hawaii but that’s all I can remember. I’ve been trying so hard to find it but it’s literally like it just disappeared. Thanks :)

It was this interview with Rolling Stone Germany from 2021! The original article was in German, but has been translated x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

14 minutes ago, Laurendelaware said:

OMG yes thank you so much!! 

Of course, glad I could help! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder if a Get Free version where she says Amy and Whitney still exists cause on the released one you can hear "for A- and for W-" but I don't know if the decision to silence those parts was made while recording (so a full version may not exist anymore) or after she had the song done (so a demo might exist).

Maybe those lines were from Malibu :um2:

giphy.gif

so I listened to Violets For Roses and Beautiful (which are the two songs I've ranked lowest on BB) for the first time in forever and...... I felt... maybe they are not THAT bad? Not really the biggest fan of the lyrics but like... damn? Did I do these songs wrong in the past?:O

edit: I thought I posted this in the Blue Banisters thread... sorry :facepalm:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy