Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Most artists try to be present on as many social media channels as possible and to post as much as they can. Not so Lana. It's enough for her to post regularly on her private honeymoon account. I find it easier to follow just that one than several different sources. Besides, she posted almost the same thing on all channels, so I don't see her reopening them or reactivating the official lanadelrey ig account. Also there are enough fan accounts posting if she forgets something.

I saw that the Grammy eligibility period ended today and I realized BB could be considered for the 2023 awards... I really doubt they are even nominating it for anything but it would be interesting to see if they could manage to submit it in the non pop categories to see if they don't switch it to pop like they always do :um2:

If the last Halsey album was "alternative" so is every Lana album after LFL :true:

giphy.gif

On 9/22/2022 at 12:04 PM, Enchanted Mansion said:

I wondered for a long time how she could go from one guy to another, I mean I don't feel like she attaches much to people. She takes a guy, lives with him, leaves him a few months later, takes another one a month later... She's not sad and quickly moves on. I don't know how she does it lol

Her Cancer is Sun and her Leo is moon :shh2:

While searching for Lana in the German charts I found something interesting. For example, on her albums page (like here) you can find more tracks by Lana if you scroll down (currently there are 165 listed) and it looks like they are listed in the correct order of registration. So when I looked under "Nicht Top Titel" (= "not top titles"), I surprisingly saw "Fine China" and "Yes To Heaven" between the LFL and NFR titles, which could either mean that they were intended for the LFL successor first, or that they were scrapped from LFL (but I think more likely the former). There are also a lot of song registrations for unreleased songs between Paradise and UV or between BTD and Paradise. So I think if songs were registered for a foreign country like Germany, they were really meant to be released or put on an album. It's kind of exciting to see which songs might have been scrapped or that an album concept might have changed completely.

I’m really disappointed that blue banisters is so underrated I mean sure it’s not her best record but it’s still good. I just feel it needs some more protection and certain tracks swapped out for other ones

1 hour ago, ahsokaswift61 said:

I’m really disappointed that blue banisters is so underrated I mean sure it’s not her best record but it’s still good. I just feel it needs some more protection and certain tracks swapped out for other ones

Not being funny but I literally forget Blue Banisters exists 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me