Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i will personally hand her the biggest blunt known to man if it means getting another music video like west coast and aesthetic like ultraviolence

bvrbiedreams-stan-twitter.gif

finally someone with their eyes on the prize

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

vaping is just as damaging so she never really stopped smoking let her be

that's not true but i'm not gonna go into that :awk::thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

that's not true but i'm not gonna go into that :awk::thumb3:

I just wanna mean that she never stopped consuming nicotine so I think it's just dumb to complain and judge about her smoking at this point (at any point actually, it's her life)

in the long run yes it's damaging to the body, maybe not in the same capacity I'm not an expert I only smoke weed (which also is damaging because smoking in general is) lmao she has her vape in hands pretty much all the time when we see her out in public, it's not healthy either way and none of us should care

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’m a smoker so can we please change the subject so I don’t get self-conscious/hypochondriac with my smoking habits :poordat:

I went on a tangent so sorry bestie 😭

so what's this era's flower? dolphin flower? :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I just wanna mean that she never stopped consuming nicotine so I think it's just dumb to complain and judge about her smoking at this point (at any point actually, it's her life)

in the long run yes it's damaging to the body, maybe not in the same capacity I'm not an expert I only smoke weed (which also is damaging because smoking in general is) lmao she has her vape in hands pretty much all the time when we see her out in public, it's not healthy either way

i mean everything is fine in moderation, but smoking cigarettes is much worse because of combustion. with vaping, there is no combustion, so you'll literally hearing nicotine and flavoring. it's the same delivery of nicotine as inhalers for asthma. nicotine by itself is also pretty harmless in really small doses, just like caffeine and they're very similar and are related. the thing i hate is seeing these ads saying on tv "you're inhaling metals and you're going to die" nah that shits fake news lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Shes smoking again so she can serve us a proper Janis Joplin Summertime cover, what a queen!

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I haven’t seen her with a cigarette since….well until now. All of that for nothing. I’m just worried about her voice. At the same time, why I am worried? when she doesn’t even care. It is what it is.

fj9MdbH.jpg

I think she still does occasionally (april 2021)

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

52 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She’s lost a lot of power in her voice over the years

Not true. Intact her vocals have become stronger and more well rounded through the years. Her tone is gorgeous. She could still hit the low notes like the FJM song or DTWD or BBS/WFWF. 

Her live version of You'll never walk alone is outstanding and you can see how confident she has become with her voice. Its angelic and she is still able to belt those notes. Or Summertime Gershon version. 

21 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Not true. Intact her vocals have become stronger and more well rounded through the years. Her tone is gorgeous. She could still hit the low notes like the FJM song or DTWD or BBS/WFWF. 

Her live version of You'll never walk alone is outstanding and you can see how confident she has become with her voice. Its angelic and she is still able to belt those notes. Or Summertime Gershon version. 

Her voice is airy as hell In you’ll never walk alone and she’s using head voice-her chest register is absolutely wrecked.

again-beautiful head voice, beautiful falsetto.

This is chest voice btw 

37 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

yeppp her voice is not becoming weaker.....whatsoever. 

she said she would force herself to sing very low during the btd days.

born to die was definitely an experimental time for her vocally (aesthetically as well), and so she probably feels more confident in her regular pitch, which we've seen more during NFR and onward. wildflower wildfire is proof that she can still reach those lower notes if she wants.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

With us all being health gurus aswell,I’m surprised nobodies mentioned skinny jeans cutting off circulation 

-how will she move on stage!

doesn't that only apply for dudes? because it's squishing against their genitals? 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I never realized how many people actually cared that Lana smokes :headache: Cigarettes are one of the main things her aesthetic has been tied to for years in the public eye, and this is the same person who's IG bio was #VapeInfluencer. Anyways, this has nothing to do with LDR9 itself, so discussion wise, it really doesn't concern me 

imageproxy.jpg