Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 11/8/2022 at 6:09 AM, zombie girl said:

i’ve been thinking a lot lately, i really wish the visual world of honeymoon leaned more into that 70s cult aesthetic of the freak mv (even though the freak video was originally for uv) as a whole… something psychedelic and eerie, colorful and bright but faded at the same time. neil is really good at that kind of photography too, he could’ve created some really cool visuals if the whole album campaign was more like this shoot

I think this is very much like what she was going for with Ultraviolence. The way she talked about bright violets and blues, and how the album originally had a cultish, dark and spiritual direction. 

Edit: also i cant see the picture you linked :(

This may have been discussed before but could anyone figure out what song she added into the Q Magazine bts video from etienne? This was back in June before the Italy trip .. I think

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the snippet and even if it isn't her song I'm dying to know the title.

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I can literally hear the faggotness in the voice, whoever this twink is who’s trying to imitate Lana’s voice… y’all better not fall for it :toofunny:

😭😭

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

isn't this the account that said beautiful would sound like young and beautiful :sideeye:

Wasn’t Lust For Lie who said Beautiful was supposed to be soft rock 🗣🗣🗣

The way the faux insiders hyped up the worst song on the album.

IMG-7960.jpg

35 minutes ago, lissiegrant said:

Smoking crack if you think that sounds anything like Lana :thumb: I let out a giggle at “sunset moteEeEEl”

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

NFR worst title track ever.mp3

i will say that i do enjoy miss venice bitch and i do like california & bartender even though on paper they sound like the rest of the album

but overall jack really thought he ate that when he basically just mastered lana's demos and released them

edit: wait this isn't the unpopular opinions thread people please don't drag me pleek

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif