Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

She spilled our cocktails on her way to our table and then she spilled piping hot spaghetti all over @the ocean it was really bad

Then she ran to the bathroom and came out twenty minutes later saying “oh my god someone blocked the toilet in here!” and there was literally shit running down her leg. It was so embarrassing for ha 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

10 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Then she ran to the bathroom and came out twenty minutes later saying “oh my god someone blocked the toilet in here!” and there was literally shit running down her leg. It was so embarrassing for ha 

She was terribly rude to the waiter, too. When he asked us how our food was she said “I am almost finished with it… so clearly I enjoyed it, right? Dumb question”

6 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I did some research and I found out that @fl0r1dakil0s said multiple times @DragonWhore was wrong :oic3: 

Idk who is lying to us :wtf2:

@111 @DragonWhore @fl0r1dakil0s we need explanation :crossed:

i believe @fl0r1dakil0s since they've been right before about a number of things (the title of watercolor eyes being the most notable but there's been other stuff as well, not to mention they've also leaked a few things too)

and we know for sure that @111 isn't lying for innumerable reasons

AND @DragonWhore was caught in a few lies in this thread or at the very least was backed into a corner and didn't really answer any questions that got too specific

and @Elle maybe this post should be moved to a different thread (random lana discussion or something)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I simply can't believe that they asked Lana no interesting questions. They could have asked her anything.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

just a reminder

fl0r1dakil0s is full of shit he has nothing exclusive from the album  :lolliney:

i’ll only believe that fl0ridakil0s if he leaks 3 songs, and i’ll believe you if you leak 3. i’m sure fl0ridakil0s has the more interesting hard drive, you can prove me wrong:smile2:

You smell like a million roses bathed in rock 'n' roll, ours was the greatest love story ever told...

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐