Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

All the LDR Reddit does now is ask others to "rate my top ten!" - I have the sudden urge to call them all trash. Imagine wanting validation that bad. That isn't even a fun game. She needs to release another song to get them to stop :azealia:

Anyways, stream Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd? 

when i ask them to rate my top ten and they see pin up galore, every man gets his wish, and oh say can you see on my list shookjay

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when i ask them to rate my top ten and they see pin up galore, every man gets his wish, and oh say can you see on my list shookjay

LDR Reddit: "I've never heard of those songs before! Are they on the new album?" :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

LDR Reddit: "I've never heard of those songs before! Are they on the new album?" :eartha:

i know this is petty but i find it a little disappointing how everybody's favorite unreleased (outside of lanaboards) is either serial killer, kinda outta luck, or queen of disaster, she has SO many other unreleased songs, some of which are honestly better and more interesting than her most popular unreleased songs

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i know this is petty but i find it a little disappointing how everybody's favorite unreleased (outside of lanaboards) is either serial killer, kinda outta luck, or queen of disaster, she has SO many other unreleased songs, some of which are honestly better and more interesting than her most popular unreleased songs

I totally agree. I would even add Yes to Heaven to that list -  she has hundreds of unreleased tracks and demos, and most of them outshine those that you mentioned

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

HARD agree:agree:  

Raise me up, break my fall, behind closed doors, playing dangerous, trash magic, every man gets his wish.... GOD TIER, eating Serial Killer stans up

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Agree, I don’t like half of the BTD unreleased songs💀 

Just now, ByDayAnother said:

Random recollection - remember she was recording with Mark Ronson pre-Honeymoon? I wonder if anything ever came of that/those session/s.

mark ronson confirmed that he recorded a demo of terrence loves you

29 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

HARD agree:agree:  

Raise me up, break my fall, behind closed doors, playing dangerous, trash magic, every man gets his wish.... GOD TIER, eating Serial Killer stans up

playing dangerous is SOOOOOO good it seriously sounds mind blowing once the chorus hits 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

36 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Yeah like Never let me go , Roses bloom for you or Your band is all the rage … 

Im kinda sad that its been confirmed that this album will not have any outtakes , But Oh Well .. next time xD 

i ordered the webstore exclusive cover LP And im excited AF ! :D 

hollywood, a star for nick, your girl, angels forever forever angels, flipside, is this happiness (yeah I know it's an iTunes exclusive), kinda outta luck (so fuckingggg good it does deserve praise!), children of the bad revolution, ridin', prom song, best american record, i talk to jesus, black beauty demo, national anthem demo, radio demo,  paradise, butterflies part 2 and summer of sam stans RISE UP :grinds:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

hollywood, a star for nick, your girl, angels forever forever angels, flipside, is this happiness (yeah I know it's an iTunes exclusive), kinda outta luck (so fuckingggg good it does deserve praise!), children of the bad revolution, ridin', prom song, best american record, i talk to jesus, black beauty demo, national anthem demo, radio demo,  paradise, butterflies part 2 and summer of sam stans RISE UP :grinds:

I demand A Star For Nick be rerecorded for DYK!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

like the summer of sam back in '69 :hottie::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

One performance I always think back to was when she sang “you can be the boss”. It wasn’t even that great of a performance imo, but there was something so iconic about it for the time. Like how she says “a fire in his eyes, know,  I SAW it” or “he tells me to, ‘Shut up, I GOT this’ ” ughh 

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Which songs were Jack Antonoff's faves on the other albums, I can't remember. Venice? Hope? Dealer?

NFR: The Greatest

Chemtrails: The title track

Ocean Blvd: A&W