Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

She used to be a class act like Adele. Now she’s a wh0re.

blah blah blah the desperate attempt for attention is so boring, the majority of users ignored ur usual “lana sucks! this song sucks! everything sucks!” performance so now you’re trying to up the ante and say something super ~edgelordy~ to get the attention ur so desperately seeking that way instead. guess what bb, nobody’s shocked, nobody’s devastated, nobody’s crying, they’re just bored. hope ur life is going well tho and i’m sure one day you’ll get as bored of this act as everyone else is, it doesn’t suit you X

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Taylor is a mastermind of inoffensive imagery and four-quadrant appeal. She would never. They edit “Fat” out of the Anti-Hero video as soon as the complains start.

Taylor doesn’t even have any explicit songs or any songs about sex or drugs or drinking until very recently. 

Your hot pocket, aka your fifth meal of the day is done cooking in the microwave! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm just going to say it. If you don't like Lana or her recent work why in the absolute FUCK are you on a forum entirely dedicated to news on her. You make tweets, posts, and status updates about your disdain for her work. I have NEVER started drama on here EVER. I have always been civil against even the most awful of people on this site for the sake of maintaining a level head but I have a special hate in my heart for you @Xenoblade 3. Maybe you hate women, maybe you hate Lana I don't really give a shit. 

THIS is personal. You only have negative shit to say and it's so obvious how miserable you are with your own life. 

Maybe you should find a fucking JOB and find something better to do than dedicate your free time to dissing an artist you like a few songs from while pissing on her every chance you get. Truly, I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for. Maybe your mother dropped you on your fat fucking head as a child, which I truly hope is the case to explain the absolute fucking brain dead comments you post on here. 

Eat shit:kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Taylor is a mastermind of inoffensive imagery and four-quadrant appeal. She would never. They edit “Fat” out of the Anti-Hero video as soon as the complains start.

Taylor doesn’t even have any explicit songs or any songs about sex or drugs or drinking until very recently. 

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT

THIS IS ABOUT LANA DEL FUCKING REY AND HER TITTY ERA

now kindly, please go get laid or something, you desperately need it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Jcsowpdoicicjndnzlxpspsbabba

I have had enough! :hottie:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, paris texas said:

it stinks in here

spray-disinfect.gif

the scent is ocean breeze if anyone was wondering

i love how you were going to change your era after lipsters but you just couldn't wait :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I need to go to bed, But I’m loving the energy atm…

:trisha:

Stay up with us and make up fake "Fishtail" lyrics :ma:

Just now, American Whore said:

i love how you were going to change your era after lipsters but you just couldn't wait :thumb3:

no i mean i had to snag what will be a top 3 track on the album before anyone else could take it :oprah3:

it's a temporary seasonal brand change, like limited edition oreos for album season

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

OK but Lana overtly embracing her sexuality in her visuals and writing ironically from the perspective of the “American Whore” mutually reinforces the imagery and narrative of this record, which is a blatant middle finger to critics and skeptics alike, much in the vein of Fucked My Way Up to the Top. So actually, I have to say a sincere and heartfelt thank you to @Xenoblade 3 for their true praxis and performative reenactment of the exact audience Lana very strategically wants to have clutch their pearls at the mere sight or mention of contemporary feminism where a woman is equipped with the choice to be sexually liberated on the same album and within the same discography that she can express sentiments that are both “saintly” and “slutty.” So thank you to this lovely user for giving Lana an opportunity to further her message. 

10 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Just please focus on things you enjoy. This is such a waste of time and energy. I'm sure there's a Taylor Swift forum out there if that's what you want to listen to. Just do what you want lol. I don't understand why you're here if you have a negative view of Lana and I don't care either way but come on lol.... so many people on here are hilarious and I'd rather read their positive posts that make me smile than read your negative bullshit that will inevitably turn into some huge discussion over your weird opinions on sexuality.

Just now, Fingertips said:

Stay up with us and make up fake "Fishtail" lyrics :ma:

I do my hair in a fishtail

wig snatched

wiggling like a fish's tail

cookie batch

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Yes she used to sing her p*ssy tasting like Pepsi cola like Adele

Showing her bare nipple is a step too far imo. There are limits, boundaries, and scales.

Her music often has a sense of irony to them. National Anthem was the perfect showcase of shallow lyrics representing something much more. Cola as well tbh. Ride was basically prostitution. The image of BTD was very classy but daring. The juxtaposition was very nice.

Now it feels laid out. Bare ass nips with titles like American Wh0re. It just feels cheap. Like Miley during her Bangerz era.