Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

well another one for the lanaboards books!Β gretchen-writing.gif

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

25 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Guys, @KintsugiΒ just DM'd me because apparently I'm their fav member? idk. But they told me that we are getting LDR X this year as well. Probably late winter.

AEF6F6F8-EDAE-48A1-A679-552C4BA44FDA_4_5

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

32 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Guys, @KintsugiΒ just DM'd me because apparently I'm their fav member? idk. But they told me that we are getting LDR X this year as well. Probably late winter.

You're obviously lying cuz Kintsugi told me I'm hisΒ fav member and that he likes my profile picture

he also told me LDR X is coming this Friday actually

So stop with the lies

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Guys. @KintsugiΒ just asked if I would leave 111 and our life we have built so that I may forever live amongst the insiders and have endless access to the plannings and workings of the stars. I’m thinking I’m gonna accept. But he told me I have to give up my way of life. What scary timesΒ AEF6F6F8-EDAE-48A1-A679-552C4BA44FDA_4_5 I’ll see you all on the other side!

1 minute ago, ruined said:

You're obviously lying cuz Kintsugi told me I'm hisΒ fav member and that he likes my profile picture

he also told me LDR X is coming this Friday actually

So stop with the lies

Catch me outside, how 'bout dat?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,Β but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Guys. @KintsugiΒ just asked if I would leave 111 and our life we have built so that I may forever live amongst the insiders and have endless access to the plannings and workings of the stars. I’m thinking I’m gonna accept. But he told me I have to give up my way of life. What scary timesΒ AEF6F6F8-EDAE-48A1-A679-552C4BA44FDA_4_5 I’ll see you all on the other side!

Wait adopt me

I wanna be a nepo baby

BRO how are we not talking about how Lana followed Mickey Avalon (which isn’t too surprising as she really loves him) but the fact he FOLLOWED her back?!Β 
Β 

Here before he puts outΒ My Dick 2023 remix featuring Lanita Del ReyΒ :deadbanana:Β 

Β 

but more OT: imagine she tours for this album and he’s a special guest. I would die.Β 
Β 

question: what livestream did Lana say she loved listening to Mickey? Cause a lot of what she said in the BB livestream came to fruition. So I’m tryna see something… 

your vulgar darlingΒ  :blush3:

14 minutes ago, ruined said:

Is that Lana's half sister?

I mean we all know Rob was intimate with fishes when he was lonely on the sea

Reading this while wondering if the waiting for this album is actually effecting my sanity and mental healthΒ :eartha2:

25 minutes ago, ruined said:

Is that Lana's half sister?

I mean we all know Rob was intimate with fishes when he was lonely on the sea

Uhm...Β :oprah2:

─── ο½₯ q♑: *.☽ .* :♑q ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Don't know where to post this, I've been looking for anΒ album reaction thread but could not find one. I've watchedΒ For Whatever Reason's reactions to every single track from Norman Fucking Rockwell! on YouTubeΒ and God how cool that was. I suggest you all to watch them he's really dedicated. I've watched a ton of reactions from different people over the years and his are probably the best I've stumbled upon in a long time. He's not over the top and doesn't clickbait, and he always watches performances or the music videoΒ of the track he's reacting to. He also put out a video in which he reacts to the interviews she did before/after the album roll-out.Β 

Here's the link redirecting you to his channel if you're interested:Β https://www.youtube.com/@ForWhateverReasonFWRΒ 

He's next going to reactΒ to Chemtrails, Blue Banisters and Ocean Blvd once it comes out, then go back to the beginning with Born to Die onwards.

PS: NFR is now one of his favorite albums of all time.Β