Just now, Sweet said:

This thread is blind leading the leading and it is sending me now 💀

“You always keep me busy

With you I’m never queasy

I’m never even dizzy”

Y’ALL wtf is this shit? :tommy:

Are these alleged lyrics from OB? I'm kinda here for it :rip:

8 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Is this enough proof? Sorry, I decided against posting another link because I don't want any high-tech hackers to get the song somehow and have it leak. Also, this keeps other people from faking as an insider with my link.

N9fRZY7.jpg

is this enough proof that you're clearly bluffing?

image.png

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Is this enough proof? Sorry, I decided against posting another link because I don't want any high-tech hackers to get the song somehow and have it leak. Also, this keeps other people from faking as an insider with my link.

N9fRZY7.jpg

wow u sound super knowledgeable about the record! a true insider :)

17 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

N9fRZY7.jpg

bro doesnt know we know about document.designmode="on"

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

@mods please lock this thread already :eyeroll2:

When 12 am hits and the single drops so everyone floods the random discussion thread bc this is locked :lange:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

24 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

N9fRZY7.jpg

Lmaooooo girl you’re like 15 Pls stop this clownery and go enjoy your adolescence 

5 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

haters will say im fake !

TOrBsKM.png

LMAO

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Guys, I hope you all know I was just kidding about being an insider. I've been here long enough for you all to know that I'm not. It was just a funny joke to me, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off. I was in no way trying to troll, and I thought that it would be clear since I'm obviously not an insider. Again, sorry if I upset anyone. 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, ivory almond said:

Guys, I hope you all know I was just kidding about being an insider. I've been here long enough for you all to know that I'm not. It was just a funny joke to me, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off. I was in no way trying to troll, and I thought that it would be clear since I'm obviously not an insider. Again, sorry if I upset anyone. 

bae put down the notes app apology ur harmless joke didn't hurt anybody don't apologize for it 😭

Just now, mrborntolose said:

is being a fake insider like a fetish for some of y’all? i truly don’t get it like why waste yours and everyone else’s time :bebe:

I wasn't trying to waste anyone's time, I thought everyone knew I was joking. I'm really sorry.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden