Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

Guys, I hope you all know I was just kidding about being an insider. I've been here long enough for you all to know that I'm not. It was just a funny joke to me, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off. I was in no way trying to troll, and I thought that it would be clear since I'm obviously not an insider. Again, sorry if I upset anyone. 

That’s what an Insider would say,

“Like an Insider posing as a real Delulu…”

:hype:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

I wasn't trying to waste anyone's time, I thought everyone knew I was joking. I'm really sorry.

we arent talking abt u we're talking about a certain person whos name starts with an A!! :oprah3:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

bae put down the notes app apology ur harmless joke didn't hurt anybody don't apologize for it 😭

Okay lmao 😅

ANYWAYS Y'ALL, CAN SOMEONE PULL UP SOME MUSIC THAT THIS NEW SAXOPHONIST FOR THE ALBUM HAS DONE?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

5 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Guys, I hope you all know I was just kidding about being an insider. I've been here long enough for you all to know that I'm not. It was just a funny joke to me, and I'm sorry if I pissed anyone off. I was in no way trying to troll, and I thought that it would be clear since I'm obviously not an insider. Again, sorry if I upset anyone. 

Yall do so much unnecessary dragging here that people are doing pr campaigns to remain in good graces :toofunny:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

I wasn't trying to waste anyone's time, I thought everyone knew I was joking. I'm really sorry.

it’s okay no need to apologize, i wasn’t directing it at you there’s other “insiders” who have taken it even further and like for what :awkney2: you’re fine babes!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

WAIT OMG A&W JUST SHOWED UP ON SPOTIFY MOVE YALL-

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please stop trolling with false information

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

The earlier demos of LFL that we have are so perfect. They feel like the natural progression after Honeymoon.

I never thought that L4L (the record label version) was the true successor of Honeymoon. If anything, NFR really succeeded the record.

8Qg234E.gif

I am also really sorry if anyone thought I was an insider

I'm not not an insider

They say I'm an insider and I am but not how they think 

I signed up for the class as an insider

I am the crying insider

Sunbathing on paper moon

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10 hours ago, ivory almond said:

u coulda been the greatest insider alive but u blew it

dont take it out on the only insider who had ur back 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Arcadia and wfwf gave nothing for me in the beginning. But then it clicked. Now they are in my top 10. Tunnelsong is nothing i want to listen to. The only interesting thing on it is the instrumentation and Verse 3. 

WFWF is a total skip for me. It’s a story and once I got it I was like thanks for sharing and nas it. When it first came out I did listen to it cuz it was part of the triad for BB but that song is not something I go back to.

8Qg234E.gif

2 minutes ago, Sweet said:

WFWF is a total skip for me. It’s a story and once I got it I was like thanks for sharing and nas it. When it first came out I did listen to it cuz it was part of the triad for BB but that song is not something I go back to.

Livingly is the Word to describe this song. Full of emotions. For me it is lana in her purest Form. A old lana classic . This is one of the songs you don't need more Instruments 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

You should stay real close to mikey

Keep that trap beats on my songs, my man

Find your way back to my honeymoon

Sing me like the blackest day

We should go back to new York and

Trade this body for that can of synths

Like a little piece of yes to heaven

No more "candle in the wind" references

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It