Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I sent the guy who did the a great DIY acapella i did for WC and he's updating the remix.

aaahhh! quote my post when you get the updated one!

lABVyGE.png

FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE 

Idc if this thread flops, I've been thinking about it for a while, sometimes you just want to post about Lana and it doesn't fit any thread already there, it's not quite news but it's not particular either. So here's the place!

I'll start: do you think Lana will post about voting today? I think she will

ZKcaooE.png

Depends on who wins and when it's announced.

Ignore all spin until it's official

In Lana & Chuck & President & MIchelle Obama I trust.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Also do we think the Chelsea Hotel video was shot live? I watched it a thousand times and I think it is but I might be wrong and idk if it has been proved either way already 

It sure looks like It was, but not positive

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Earlier today I had my iPod on shuffle and I couldn't change the songs and I was forced to listen to Betty Boop Boop IN FULL for the first time in years and I can't quite find the correct words about this song

ZKcaooE.png

I'm 100% here for this thread

Change is really that song omg I've been blind all this time

I cried listening to Change once when I was getting back from my class. I deadass cried on the street while riding my bike in the middle of the night lmao i'm such a drama queen  :defeated: but I was super sad and the song caught me off guard and I relate so much to the "honest, capable, beautiful, stable" part it just broke me  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love the fact she's a vegetarian. Woke queen!

Ain't she even vegan or at least plant based? I think it was last year that her birthday cake was from a vegan bakery, but it could have been that it was easier to find a vegan bakery than a vegetarian one :)

ZKcaooE.png