Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Ain't she even vegan or at least plant based? I think it was last year that her birthday cake was from a vegan bakery, but it could have been that it was easier to find a vegan bakery than a vegetarian one :)

I think it was because of this. I want to invite her over for dinner some day!

Wow, I had no idea! Where/when did she talk about that?

yeah i need a source 

her aesthetic leads me to believe she would eat a 64oz tomahawk ribeye and then put out her parliament into it while moving on to dessert of coffee with cream 

e1s11.gif

I love the fact she's a vegetarian. Woke queen!

Ain't she even vegan or at least plant based? I think it was last year that her birthday cake was from a vegan bakery, but it could have been that it was easier to find a vegan bakery than a vegetarian one :)

Isnt chuck vegan? Sounded like the vegan Thanksgiving was very much chucks idea.

And I'm not surprised lana has never really talked about it other than one or two mentions. One day she will and oh boy, the effect that will have on her followers <3

I love Prom Song Gone Wrong so fucking much :oprah2: I understand why she doesn't do songs like this anymore but it's so PERFECT, it's soooooo cheesy and crafted to give this particular exact vibe, it makes me feel like a v feminine 16yo cheerleader being asked by the buff football team leader in a small town in the middle of nowhere in the early 2000s, it makes me SO HAPPY that I could die. And it's one of the best drops Lana has ever done. God it's so perfect pop the verses kill me

And I still think about my theory that Paris and Damn You are part of a PSGW trilogy

ZKcaooE.png

I love Prom Song Gone Wrong so fucking much :oprah2: I understand why she doesn't do songs like this anymore but it's so PERFECT, it's soooooo cheesy and crafted to give this particular exact vibe, it makes me feel like a v feminine 16yo cheerleader being asked by the buff football team leader in a small town in the middle of nowhere in the early 2000s, it makes me SO HAPPY that I could die. And it's one of the best drops Lana has ever done. God it's so perfect pop the verses kill me

And I still think about my theory that Paris and Damn You are part of a PSGW trilogy

she wrote PSGW & Paris for Mr. Campbell

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Also do we think the Chelsea Hotel video was shot live? I watched it a thousand times and I think it is but I might be wrong and idk if it has been proved either way already 

i feel like it could have been but at the same time it's pretty planned out like with having a mic and good sound for being outside, could have a been a few takes spliced together

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

i feel like it could have been but at the same time it's pretty planned out like with having a mic and good sound for being outside, could have a been a few takes spliced together

Ich bin confusion, what makes you think it was shot outside? I always believed it was shot in an actual Chelsea Hotel room  :crai: Whole life is a life

ZKcaooE.png

Ich bin confusion, what makes you think it was shot outside? I always believed it was shot in an actual Chelsea Hotel room  :crai: Whole life is a life

omfg i just panic-checked the vid again and now i don't know i just assumed the edit effect was a fire she was sitting in front of lol

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Elle magazine has a game on Youtube ("Song association") where singers have to sing a song within 10 seconds, containing the word the staff shows them... I think it'd be really interesting if Lana played the game as well just to see what kind of songs she would remember and listen to.

For example:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

‪I went to buy some water and the first shop I find is a 7 eleven... I refuse to believe this trip to NYC isn't all an organised joke by Lana four years in the making, I can't turn my head without seeing a reference to her I'm starting to have a torticollis

ZKcaooE.png

Paradise should've been a whole album by itself. It had an entirely different theme from BTD and the concept was not fully realised which is a damn shame. I know we got two videos, a short film and an incredible campaign but it could've been so much more. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

When we asked celebs last year at the EMAs about safe sex, it turned out they all felt pretty passionately about the topic. Lana Del Rey said she always feels happiest when she knows she's protecting herself and told everyone to put their safety first

http://www.mtv.co.uk/life/news/20-of-the-best-mtv-staying-alive-moments

Queen of protecting herself