Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

To cut an extremely long story short I'm getting my first flat in October and the association that comes to assess the flat to know if I can get help from the government is called the Agence Nationale de l'Habitat or ANAH and in French it's prounced "L'ANAH"... Which is literally like Lana... So basically I'm getting my first flat thanks to Lana... Bitch is following me in all the best moments of my life :xcry:

ZKcaooE.png

which Lana songs are you currently listening to the most? or album?

I've been playing UV and Paradise songs a lot lately  :flutter:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

which Lana songs are you currently listening to the most? or album?

I've been playing UV and Paradise songs a lot lately  :flutter:

Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, Ride, National Anthem and Cola

ole Bess can TRY to make me forget about Lana, but there's no chance in hell :lolno:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Did anyone manage to catch the picosong link for Once Upon a Dream trailer mix when it was up on Say Yes to Heaven’s insta?

anyone? hehe

i got it (if yall still need it) but am i allowed to post here? idk how those rules work since its considered a leak

If she got her big breakthrough when she was younger - say, 20-23 - and had the same catalogue of songs she has today, do you think she would still have that desire to stay famous? I kinda think she's over this whole celebrity thing partly because she knows how annoying it can be (but she must have surely know about it before she became famous too?) but also partly because she's older and has matured.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If she got her big breakthrough when she was younger - say, 20-23 - and had the same catalogue of songs she has today, do you think she would still have that desire to stay famous? I kinda think she's over this whole celebrity thing partly because she knows how annoying it can be (but she must have surely know about it before she became famous too?) but also partly because she's older and has matured.

I really think she would

I think it would probably have still turned out the same way, at first she maybe wanted to become famous for "fun" and the recognition as it would mean she was successful and had managed to get noticed but she also has never seemed the type of person who really wanted to be famous. I think most of the people who enjoy fame just like attention in general and always like to be in the spotlight and if they are not they probably hate it and just want to be noticed again without really caring why they are being talked about where as Lana i'd say more wants to be seen as good at what she does.

I'd probably bet she would rather have been an average bar singer who made enough money just to have a house and normal life than to have been a famous pop star who had other people writing her songs and had to perform music she didnt like.

I'm not sure I'm buying her being over being a celebrity. I think if she really was, she'd move out of LA for a start. If I was famous and I decided that I was over it, that's the very first thing that I'd do. She wouldn't even have to move far; and I don't know exactly where she lives in LA, but every time she goes out it's to West Hollywood, and she knows the paparazzi are going to be there.

Sia is notoriously shy for a celebrity (after all, that's what the wig is all about) and she lives in Palm Springs, which is close enough to LA for work, but also far enough away that she isn't in the thick of the Hollywood lifestyle.

If Lana attends the Met Gala then I think we can debunk this theory because if you don't want to be a famous Hollywood celebrity then you don't dress up lavishly in designer clothing and attend an event on the other side of the country where you know you will be photographed extensively. If she doesn't go, then that will raise questions.

We can only speculate as to what her deal is but I honestly think it has much more to do with hitting her mid 30s, having a bit of an existential crisis, and re-prioritising. She's said she wants to have kids and as I said elsewhere, that can't wait forever.

I think she feels she needs to put her relationships first rather than her work, which also explains why NFR is delayed and why she is spending so much time with these saddie friends. As distasteful as I find those friends, it makes sense in the context of my theory.

She used to be friends with Jaime King and they're not even IG friends now (there could many reasons for that, but they're obviously not close any more because they're never seen together, which points to a falling out or drifting apart). All of her romantic relationships have failed miserably; as far as I know she is no longer friends with any of her exes (except possibly Barrie, but again, I don't think they're close because they are never seen together ... I also think Barrie would take her back in a heartbeat but that's a whole other rant). I don't think she's close with her mum, and perhaps not even her dad. Basically, all of the evidence points to her sucking at relationships for fuck knows what reason, and I'm sure it's not something that has escaped her notice.

So yeah, relationships and personal life > work, whereas I think it used to be work > relationships and personal life. Unfortunately, her fans come under the "work" category which is why she appears to not give a fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm not sure I'm buying her being over being a celebrity. I think if she really was, she'd move out of LA for a start. If I was famous and I decided that I was over it, that's the very first thing that I'd do. She wouldn't even have to move far; and I don't know exactly where she lives in LA, but every time she goes out it's to West Hollywood, and she knows the paparazzi are going to be there.

Sia is notoriously shy for a celebrity (after all, that's what the wig is all about) and she lives in Palm Springs, which is close enough to LA for work, but also far enough away that she isn't in the thick of the Hollywood lifestyle.

If Lana attends the Met Gala then I think we can debunk this theory because if you don't want to be a famous Hollywood celebrity then you don't dress up lavishly in designer clothing and attend an event on the other side of the country where you know you will be photographed extensively. If she doesn't go, then that will raise questions.

We can only speculate as to what her deal is but I honestly think it has much more to do with hitting her mid 30s, having a bit of an existential crisis, and re-prioritising. She's said she wants to have kids and as I said elsewhere, that can't wait forever.

I think she feels she needs to put her relationships first rather than her work, which also explains why NFR is delayed and why she is spending so much time with these saddie friends. As distasteful as I find those friends, it makes sense in the context of my theory.

She used to be friends with Jaime King and they're not even IG friends now (there could many reasons for that, but they're obviously not close any more because they're never seen together, which points to a falling out or drifting apart). All of her romantic relationships have failed miserably; as far as I know she is no longer friends with any of her exes (except possibly Barrie, but again, I don't think they're close because they are never seen together ... I also think Barrie would take her back in a heartbeat but that's a whole other rant). I don't think she's close with her mum, and perhaps not even her dad. Basically, all of the evidence points to her sucking at relationships for fuck knows what reason, and I'm sure it's not something that has escaped her notice.

So yeah, relationships and personal life > work, whereas I think it used to be work > relationships and personal life. Unfortunately, her fans come under the "work" category which is why she appears to not give a fuck.

The Gucci collab really confuses me. Why now? Why would she be interested in anything besides an Adidas collab at this point? 2019 Lana & Gucci is a bad joke and nothing more than that. 2011-2017 Lana & Gucci would have been epic. I really liked the H&M campaign but the BTD era deserved Gucci, Versace, YSL, LV, Chanel, etc. Why do it now she's worn out and tired of that shit? It probably shouldn't, but it really makes me laugh, because it reminds me of how I lived a few years ago...As often as I could, I'd hole myself up in my apartment for days or weeks on end, do nothing but drink and write songs, I'd let myself go completely, not even brush my hair, basically walk around like a hobo...but at some point, inevitably, I'd have to get off my ass and go back to school or work, or go to a doctor's appointment or some meeting/event I couldn't get out of. And I'd show up to like, my uncle's barbecue, looking like this

30f59c9f4d792f6a5cb31f9460aab9ef.jpg

I'd go from swamp monster to full glam (and then right back to swamp monster as soon as I found the chance to) in a couple hours, every time I was forced to come in contact with other human beings. And that way no one knew what was going with me. Now this is obviously not the same situation, Lana seems to have a pretty active social life, she's often seen out and about with her friends or on her own. But the way they paint her up, polish her and throw some designer shit on her whenever she's forced to attend a more formal event seems so comical to me. It feels like a joke, knowing how she chooses to look 99% of the time. Like, Gucci people, who do you think you're fooling here? :um2:  :bye: 

It was the worst possible timing for that campaign. I'm guessing it was probably something she agreed to 2+ years ago, and has to suffer through now. Her friendship with Alessandro seems to be making it bearable enough but it's clear she's not into it at all. Poor girl. #FreeLana @Gucci